OOC: airSCANDIGRAD Flight 433

Based on the suggestion by Plemboria.

Original here.

Whilst I may be starting this thread, Plem should be looked to as the OP of this thread, and the roleplay.

Cast:
Scandigrad: Pilot, Co-pilot, Flight ops/airSCANDIGRAD corporate
Plembobria: MISID agents, hostages
Cronaal: Hijackers
Malvad: Double agent, Malvadian government
Eumenor: Eumenorian hostages, Eumenorian government.

OOC discussion should be maintained in this thread only.

Roleplay thread (To be added once posted)

In response to your PM: Considering that most of the passengers are Plembobrian, but also has many Eumenorian passengers, it makes sense that the flight would be headed from Commungs, Plembobria to Eumenor. However if airSCANDIGRAD doesn't service Eumenor, I suppose the plane could be headed to Scandigrad.

Their intended destination probably doesn't matter, since the aircraft will be hijacked anyway.

I'll describe the three rebels in seperate posts because I want to go in detail-ish. me is no like type for long.

NIYQpJI.png

Just thought I'd give some inspiration.

Cron, just keep in mind that at 5am, pubs aren't open ;)
Just make sure to denote time, especially in these opening posts because some intros may start at different points. Once we're all on the same page, they can be dropped. That's really some advice to everyone.

Scandigrad:
Cron, just keep in mind that at 5am, pubs aren't open ;)
Just make sure to denote time, especially in these opening posts because some intros may start at different points of time.
Ugh! Can't we juss say it's open because it's derelict af

*walks away*

(PS: I sent you a message pertaining to the RP. I want it to be private though so don't address it here)

As Plem mentioned, please refrain from threadjacking. His post didn't require a response, and it only clutters the thread. Please refrain from this in the future. -Scandigrad

I've posted. I suppose Eumenor should go next. I'm thinking that maybe the tension between Malvad and Plembobria should be conducted in a separate thread.

Yes a separate thread will reduce confusion and clutter in the main thread. Actions could be carried out in the main thread and then transferred into a new one.

Wait you lost me. I thought you were just Enumenorian hostages and the Enumernorian government when we got to that point...

plembobria:
I suppose we should continue in the sequence in which we've posted.
I'd agree if I could think of what to type.
Trying to introduce this 2nd character is quite difficult.

Scandigrad:
Can we clarify where it's going? Because I thought Plem said it was going to Scandigrad.
Well it's kind of becomes your choice here. It's going to Scandigrad if you insist that it can't go to Eumenor, because Eumenor hasn't filled out an airSCANDIGRAD application.

Back