Let's start a new RP

Cronaal:
By weapon, I'd assume it's the rebels and they'd use the hostages as a trade with Gulsantis for the Vilsuun but ultimately fails.
Gulsantis? The country is named after "Gus" and "Atlantis." Pretty funny nickname though. :lol:

Bootsie:
Cronaal:
By weapon, I'd assume it's the rebels and they'd use the hostages as a trade with Gulsantis for the Vilsuun but ultimately fails.
Gulsantis? The country is named after "Gus" and "Atlantis." Pretty funny nickname though. :lol:
I'm a bad typer, good speller. I meant Guslantis or is it Gusaltantis?

I'll be handling the flight crew, and airSCANDIGRAD corporate.

Just one note: I would strongly advise against any 9/11 style hijacking. While it may not have "happened" in the North Pacific, the planes I use are real world aircraft that follow post-9/11 safety guidelines, so busting into the cockpit is really not possible.

Scandigrad:

Just one note: I would strongly advise against any 9/11 style hijacking. While it may not have "happened" in the North Pacific, the planes I use are real world aircraft that follow post-9/11 safety guidelines, so busting into the cockpit is really not possible.
I have an infiltration idea, such as the co-pilot being the terrorist himself and having to fight the normal pilot for control over the plane. It's a simple, balanced idea which will alert the passengers before-hand there's a problem.

Cronaal:
Scandigrad:

I have an infiltration idea, such as the co-pilot being the terrorist himself and having to fight the normal pilot for control over the plane. It's a simple, balanced idea which will alert the passengers before-hand there's a problem.
Not a fan tbh.

In the 70s, most hijackings took place just like regular bank robberies... they threatened to kill the passengers if the pilots didn't go where they told them. Considering the passengers would be high value, that only makes the stakes higher. Maybe making the hijackers members of the Press Corps or something like in Air Force One.

Scandigrad:
Cronaal:
Scandigrad:

Not a fan tbh.

In the 70s, most hijackings took place just like regular bank robberies... they threatened to kill the passengers if the pilots didn't go where they told them. Considering the passengers would be high value, that only makes the stakes higher. Maybe making the hijackers members of the Press Corps or something like in Air Force One.
I don't understand the last sentence, could you expand?

In the movie Air Force One starring Harrison Ford as the most badass president ever, AF1 was hijacked by people who were pretending to be journalists.

I've opened my new RP, this reinforces the identity of who and why the plane is hijacked since I'm the terrorists :D

Cronaal:
Sure. You're the bad guys.
Malvad:
As long as we don't threaten military action, I am good with the basic idea.
Ok. I don't want to godmod your country. You can react any way you want, as long its negatively.
Scandigrad:

Noted.

Scandigrad:
In the movie Air Force One starring Harrison Ford as the most badass president ever, AF1 was hijacked by people who were pretending to be journalists.
Perhaps the hijackers could be disguise as flight crew?

mcmasterdonia:
Reinforcing the idea that journalists are not to be trusted, that they are ultimately failures, and parasites. :)
Preach it!

This looks cool! I can't wait to spectate this! If you need help from the Syrixian Intelligence Agency you know who to call ;)

plembobria:
Scandigrad:
Perhaps the hijackers could be disguise as flight crew?
I dunno, you have to remember that members of the flight crew are extensively vetted. I could see one of the flight attendants being blackmailed into assisting. Something like she or he got a letter that they'll kill his/her family back home in his/her home country.

Can we get a quick list to see who's doing what?

Here's what I've got for me.
Scandigrad- Pilot, Co-pilot, Flight ops/airSCANDIGRAD corporate

I think there should be a few Eumenorian nationals on the plane, and so the Eumenorian government is anxious to protect them. We may get further involved from there.
Thoughts?

Scandigrad:
Can we get a quick list to see who's doing what?

Here's what I've got for me.
Scandigrad- Pilot, Co-pilot, Flight ops/airSCANDIGRAD corporate

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
I think there should be a few Eumenorian nationals on the plane, and so the Eumenorian government is anxious to protect them. We may get further involved from there.
Thoughts?
Cast:
Scandigrad: Pilot, Co-pilot, Flight ops/airSCANDIGRAD corporate
Plembobria: MISID agents, hostages
Cronaal: Hijackers
Malvad: Double agent, Malvadian government
Lord Lore (Andulus): TBA
Egalotir: TBA
Eumenor: Eumenorian hostages, Eumenorian government.

To do:
Lord Lore and Egalotir need to decide on their parts.

Scandigrad and Cronaal need to coordinate how exactly the hijacking is going to happen.

Cronaal and I need to decide who the hostage is, and why the terrorists want him/her.

This post will be updated as needed.

I'd love to help out, but I feel like that would be too much with a Civil War in my country. I'm out.

[flash=250,210]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMaBQDXOkk[/flash]

I haven't been able to discuss much but the hijackers are most definitely rebels trying to make a change, be it removal of foreign aid, money or else, I haven't decided yet.

Lord Lore and Egalotir are cut.

I think we've planned far enough to start this. I think Scandigrad should go first.

Back