Alternate History

Then instead of around 196 countries, we'd have around around 210.

Here's something; what if TNP was an actual island chain in the North Pacific and all our countries existed? How would we play into world history?

Pretty much like all other small island nations: nobody would ever have heard of us, we'd occasionally be 'accidentally' nuked during 'tests' by 'America', and we'd get on by fishing and selling coconuts with little/no contact with anyone outside our chain ever.

What would have happened if the Iromanati was the organisation controlling world politics?

Unimaginable, the geniuses we know from history as well as the most evil men and women would be alive. Yin Yang clash?

What if hover technology was affordable?

We'd be on hoverboards already and Back to the Future would be seen as an insightful future prediction, with its cast and crew receiving a collective Nobel Peace Prize. There would also be flying ships in war and we'd be making bases on the Moon and landing the first men on Mars?

What if everything didn't exist?

Then everything would be awesome.

What if instead of humans, giraffes became an intelligent species?

It may have done - just called Minoa.
Knossos2.gif

What would have happened if Proto-Canaanite hadn't happened?

A mountain range that big would mean there would be a new tectonic plate: the French Plate.

What if Atlantis existed?

Amerion:
Then you would have answered the question.

What if there was a great mountain range separating France from Germany?
OOC: No problem, Schlieffen Plan and Fall Gelb pass through Belgium :P

It would be nice Eumenor.
What if i sold my chemical weapons to the Cronall rebels?

Reviving me old game.

The world would be screwed.

What if IndieGirl didn't exist?

Then she would have missed out on the opportunity to make so many interesting friends. And that would be sad.

What if the OG ooc spammers all came back?

Then the world would've been a better place.

What if an unexperienced private spammed too?

Back