Pronouns
He/They/Any
TNP Nation
Frances_Francis_the_First_of_Frances
Discord
Just_a_Lore
Nickname(s)?:Lore, Anhur, Rapallo
Main Nation?:(I have four) Anhur, Andulus, and Rapallo
Other Nation(s)?: Quite a few out there. Versutia the joint founder account of TVF, Anhur Light, A VF Embassy, and 6 other nations.
RL Country?: Sadly the United States (More specifically southern Ohio)
Favourite Colour(s)?:Black and Dark Green
Do you use IRC?: Only a little (I am a regular on about 35 channels over 3 separate networks and have a client that )
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Personally, in theory I am a centrist, but in practice I tend to lean left. Though my nations are all over the place.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Often with my nations Rapallo and Anhur

Other Information? Well, I have been a member of NS for a little under two years I have had quite a busy time across about a dozen regions with just as many nations. Some of you might know me from my time as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Versutian Federation during its golden age or my many other positions and puppets across NS over the last two years.

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will have tons of fun here!
We have some really intense legislature at times, which you can enjoy if you like that sort of thing.
In addition to that we also have some thrilling Role Play threads that you can contribute to!
And if you are looking for experience and work to do here, well we do have our Executive Staff, Regional Assembly, and the North Pacific Army.
It is always great to have another personality and character on the team :)
Once again, welcome to TNP!

~ Tomb

PaulWallLibertarian42:
How does one finally make it to a GCR when ones nation is born into one? =P but anyways, Welcome to TNP!
Whoa holy..i just saw Southern Ohio. Im from Southern Ohio too...are you my stalker?
1.) Because my nations before I moved Andulus here had spent a total of ~5 minutes in GCRs xP (excluding Rapallo's 4 day stent in TRR)
2.) Possibly if you are from the SouthEast xP

Technically I would say Southcentral. But weve been called southeastern before. Also southwestern. Im pretty sure people just cant make up their minds where to put us :P but Cincinatti is 2 hours west. Athens is about 2 hours East and Columbus is 2 hours North. So yeah I have to drive an hour-hour and a half to get to anywhere decent.

Uh. Idk. I dont just meet random people on the internet :P maybe if there is a NationStates/TNP Ohio Meet up or something. I think theres enough of us from Ohio/KY.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Technically I would say Southcentral. But weve been called southeastern before. Also southwestern. Im pretty sure people just cant make up their minds where to put us :P but Cincinatti is 2 hours west. Athens is about 2 hours East and Columbus is 2 hours North. So yeah I have to drive an hour-hour and a half to get to anywhere decent.
Yay someone who knows where Athens is xD

And lets get an Ohio NS rave together in Athens. xP

Also meeting random people from the interweb is fun, you should try it some time.

THE HAN WISHES YOU WELL IN YOUR NEW HOME.

I suppose you get the Buckeyes beating the Tide as a housewarming present.

Back