airSCANDIGRAD

tXicH0Y.png
airSCANDIGRAD is one of Scandigrad's premier domestic airlines. We are currently looking to expand our service to international destinations. With our headquarters in Novaton and hubs in Scandigrad City and Los Bravos, airSCANDIGRAD can get you anywhere you need to go in Scandigrad. We also pride ourselves on having employees who strive to make your experience more enjoyable. From the ramp agents to the pilots, you can be assured that any member of our team will look to make your flight a little more enjoyable.​

Currently, airSCANDIGRAD services all major Scandigradian cities. Our hubs are in Novaton (SNVA), Scandigrad City (SCAN), and Los Bravos (SBRA). Our full flight schedule is as follows:

UKbH1eL.png

SNVA-SLOV
SNVA-SCAN
SNVA-SBRA
SNVA-SACE
SNVA-SBNA
SNVA-SOUT
SCAN-SNEW
SCAN-SBLU
SCAN-SBRA
SCAN-SBNA
SBRA-SBNA
SBRA-SNEW
SBRA-SKAL
SBRA-SOUT
SLOV-SNEW
SKAL-SBLU
SBNA-SOUT
From Bana International (SBNA)
Stonessfurd, Syrixia (IA-ST)
Kitoshi, Nasania (TAP)
Pigletville, Guslantis(PIA)
From Novaton International
Gathaia, Nol, Cronaal (GA-NO)
Cummings, Plembobria (CAZ)

We are looking for great nations to expand our operations to! To apply for us to consider a route, please submit the following application:

Code:
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis):[/b]
[b]Map denoting airport location:[/b]
[b]Closest city to airports:[/b]
[b]City Population:[/b]
[b]Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high):[/b]
[b]Aircraft restrictions:[/b]
[b]Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation?[/b]
[b]Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application):[/b]
[b]Other restrictions:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]

Nation Name: the Republic of Syrixia
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Stonessfurd International Airport (IA-ST)
Map denoting airport location: Can't draw one, but I can tell you where it is: in our factbook, on the map, find Odi Island using the name key. Stonessfurd is in the top right corner of the island.
Closest city to airports: Stonessfurd
City Population: 20,834,193
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Medium
Aircraft restrictions: All seats should have those eating trays in front of them, even the front row ones.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes.
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Yes.
Other restrictions: None, Syrixia is very light on foreigner-owned air companies and planes.
Comments: None.

Nation Name: Cronaal.
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Gathaia, Nol (GA-NO)
Map denoting airport location:
hEYNAzx.png
Closest city to airports:Gathaia
City Population: 1,933,842 Humans.
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Med-High
Aircraft restrictions: All aircraft models being sent to the air hub must be checked by government officials before that model is allowed to enter Eknorve airspace.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes, this is the main reason for request.
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): No, Nol province is far from the civil war but if such an event turns it to Nol, we an't risk the money and time.
Other restrictions: No.
Comments: No.

Syrixia:
Nation Name: the Republic of Syrixia
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Stonessfurd International Airport (IA-ST)
Map denoting airport location: Can't draw one, but I can tell you where it is: in our factbook, on the map, find Odi Island using the name key. Stonessfurd is in the top right corner of the island.
Closest city to airports: Stonessfurd
City Population: 20,834,193
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Medium
Aircraft restrictions: All seats should have those eating trays in front of them, even the front row ones.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes.
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Yes.
Other restrictions: None, Syrixia is very light on foreigner-owned air companies and planes.
Good morning,

Your application for airSCANDIGRAD flights has been accepted. We will begin working logistics for flights into and out of IA-ST. Service is expected to begin early 2015.

We have also received your application for us to consider building a hub and domestic flights. We will look into domestic flights, but at this time we are not interested in establishing a hub in Syrixia. This may change over time as the demand for flights into and out of Syrixia changes, and our domestic footprint evolves.

Thank you for your application, and we look forward to your citizens to fly with us!

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
Chief of Flight Operations
airSCANDIGRAD

Cronaal:
hEYNAzx.png
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Med-High
Aircraft restrictions: All aircraft models being sent to the air hub must be checked by government officials before that model is allowed to enter Eknorve airspace.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes, this is the main reason for request.
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): No, Nol province is far from the civil war but if such an event turns it to Nol, we an't risk the money and time.
Good morning,

I was wondering if you could clarify your restriction. Are all aircraft required to land at a hub prior to entering the country for every inbound flight, or is it just to get the aircraft certified?

Until this is clarified, your request for airSCANDIGRAD flights is on hold.

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD

Nation Name: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Ehm International Airport (E-IA)
Map Denoting Airport Location: Not available at the moment, i will sent it as soon as possible
Closest City to Airports: Ehm
City Population: About 3,000,000
Demand for International Flight (particulary to Scandigrad)(low,med,hight): Medium
Aicraft Restriction: Following the new legislation must be present on all planes 3 Police Officers.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? No thanks, only international flights
Can airSCANDIGRAD estabilish a hub in yous nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Sure
Other restrictions: NO FLY TO QUALCUNO
Comments: None

Scandigrad:
Cronaal:
hEYNAzx.png
Good morning,

I was wondering if you could clarify your restriction. Are all aircraft required to land at a hub prior to entering the country for every inbound flight, or is it just to get the aircraft certified?

Until this is clarified, your request for airSCANDIGRAD flights is on hold.

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD
The specific model of aircraft, not every single aircraft landing.

Nation Name: Kingdom of Plembobria
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Cummings International Airport (CAZ)
cummings.png
Closest city to airports: Cummings, Flithendale
City Population: Approx. 4,000,000
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Med
Aircraft restrictions: All aircraft must be cleared by Air Traffic Control before entering Plembobrian airspace. Aircraft must avoid entering airspace over the capital city of Rethel.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Yes
Other restrictions: NA

Nation Name: Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): King Tapio VII Airport(TAP) and Rumarusu International Airport(RIA)
WPee7In.png
Closest city to airports: Kitoshi, Rumarusu,
City Population: We haven't done a census in a while. At least 500,000 in the inner cities
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): low, we expect it to rise in the future
Aircraft restrictions: Don't fly over military bases.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Yes, we are currently building a better Airport in Kotiranta(KOT)
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Sure
Other restrictions: We are under martial law and request airSCANDIGRAD to allow our people to handle security at airports
Comments: Inform your pilots to please avoid flying over the McMasterdonian/Gladio section of the border. Nicolan separatists might shoot down your aircraft. We are working to 'resolve' this predicament at this time.

To all applicant nations,

All your applications for international flight have been accepted. At this time, we do not plan on establishing any international hubs, but as our international consumer base continues to expand, we will reevaluate this decision. At this time, we will not begin investigating domestic potential until we have completed cost analysis. We expect flights for initial applicants to begin 1FEB15, however this may be subject to change depending on the anticipated release of the refurbished official map, and the new delegate of the region. A map will be released at this time.

The good news is, we have established a tentative schedule for initial applicant nations, which will be as follows (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):

Syrixia: Your nation will be serviced by the Airbus A321 airframe from Los Bravos International (SBRA), with four inbound flights per day.
Cronaal: Your nation will be serviced by the 767-200ER airframe from Novaton International (SNVA), with two inbound flights per day.
Plembobria: Your nation will be serviced by the Airbus A320 airframe from Novaton Internation (SNVA), with four inbound flights per day.

All other nations: We are still in the process of doing a cost analysis of opening international fights with your nation.

Thank you for your interest in airSCANDIGRAD!

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD

Nation Name: The United States of New Sekai
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Shuto International Airport (IA-SIA)
Map denoting airport location:I'm waiting for my nation to be on The North Pacific's map, after that I'm creating a more detail map for my nation. So when I finished with I will show you. (As soon as possible).
Closest city to airports: Shuto (Capital city and largest city).
City Population: 1,000,000.
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): High.
Aircraft restrictions: None.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? No.
Other restrictions: None.

Mr Insanity:
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Shuto International Airport (IA-SIA)
Map denoting airport location:I'm waiting for my nation to be on The North Pacific's map, after that I'm creating a more detail map for my nation. So when I finished with I will show you. (As soon as possible).
City Population: 1,000,000.000.
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): High.
Glad to have you getting involved with roleplay! I couldn't help but notice your city's population is 1 billion people. I always encourage active RPers to stick to some sense of realism, so I'd encourage you to consolidate this thread. In particular, the tab regarding population. Again, great to have you here!

OOC: Your application will be on hold with airSCANDIGRAD until this is addressed.

Nation Name: Guslantis
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Pigletville International Airport (PIA) and Augustus Town International (ATI)
Map denoting airport location: Pigletville is located in the center of Guslantis, while Augustus Town is in the "dip" of Guslantis.
Closest city to airports: Pigletville and Augustus Town.
City Population: Pigletville: 2.211 million Guslants, Augustus Town: 500,000
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): High
Aircraft restrictions: None
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Yes
Other restrictions: None

Scandigrad:
Mr Insanity:
City Population: 1,000,000.000.
Glad to have you getting involved with roleplay! I couldn't help but notice your city's population is 1 billion people. I always encourage active RPers to stick to some sense of realism, so I'd encourage you to consolidate this thread. In particular, the tab regarding population. Again, great to have you here!

OOC: Your application will be on hold with airSCANDIGRAD until this is addressed.
Oh ok and thank you, I do like to get involved with roleplay if it sense of realism in it. I have Now change the city population to 1,000,000 now. (That ok with you also that an realistic city population now?) Again, thank you.

Guslantis and New Sekai,

Your application for airSCANDIGRAD flights has been accepted. We will begin working logistics for flights into and out of the airports you have requested. We expect service to begin as soon as possible..

We have also received your application for us to consider building a hub and domestic flights. We will begin looking at a cost analysis of the feasibility of building hubs in your respective nations, but at this time we are not interested in establishing domestic flights within your respective nations. This may be subject to change as we reevaluate demand and routes on a regular basis.

Thank you for your application, and we look forward to your citizens to fly with us!

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD

We are always interested in sharing images of airSCANDIGRAD in action! Check out one of our A321 models departing over Bana City! Plenty more to come, and always remember to fly airSCANDIGRAD!

wC5LvKb.jpg

Robert O'Conner
Marketing Manager
airSCANDIGRAD

Scandigrad:
Guslantis and New Sekai,

Your application for airSCANDIGRAD flights has been accepted. We will begin working logistics for flights into and out of the airports you have requested. We expect service to begin as soon as possible..

We have also received your application for us to consider building a hub and domestic flights. We will begin looking at a cost analysis of the feasibility of building hubs in your respective nations, but at this time we are not interested in establishing domestic flights within your respective nations. This may be subject to change as we reevaluate demand and routes on a regular basis.

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD
Your welcome and thank you.

Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Kalti
International Airport Name (code in parenthesis): Triquetra International Airport (TIA)
Other International Airports (code in parenthesis): Adalas International Airport (AIA), Zarnica International Airport (ZIA) and Nissa International Airport (NIA)
Map denoting airport location: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=351918
Closest city to airports: Summerland, Viodious, Alacus and Molona
City Population: 20,000,000
Aircraft restrictions: None
Other restrictions: None

Nation Name:The Allied Cities of Andulus
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Acole SkyWay International (ASWI)
Closest city to airports: Acole (part of the Taloka Metro)
City Population: 3,744,600 (25,377,840 Metro)
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): High
Aircraft restrictions: None, ASWI can generally handle any passenger or commercial cargo planes.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation?Yes
Other restrictions:N/A
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Dacora International Port (DINP)
Closest city to airports: Dacora (part of the Xon Metro)
City Population: 2,354,638 (10,956,388 Metro)
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): Low to Moderate
Aircraft restrictions: Moderate. DINP is one of the smaller international airports and as such can not handle larger passenger or cargo planes.
Other restrictions:N/A
eAs21.png
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish hub(s) in your nation:Yes
Comments:Given Andulus' territorial seperation and our lack of aviation in our culture we have decided to outsource a large amount of our airline sector to other nations but at the same time since we don't want to tempt a foriegn nation gaining a too much of a market share we are restricting each airline to two metro areas.

(OOC: H...how...HOW DID YOU GET THAT PLANE IN THE INFLIGHT IMAGE TO HAVE AIRSCANDIGRAD ON IT?! O.O)

Andulus and Kalti,

Your application for airSCANDIGRAD flights has been accepted. We will begin working logistics for flights into and out of the airports you have requested. We expect service to begin as soon as possible.

We have also received your application for us to consider building a hub and domestic flights. Andulus, airSCANDIGRAD has decided that it would be advantageous to serve your nation with domestic flights, as well as establishing a hub. The hub will be established at ASWI. Kalti, at this time we are not interested in establishing domestic flights within your nation, however This may be subject to change as we reevaluate demand and routes on a regular basis.

Very respectfully,

Julia McBride
airSCANDIGRAD

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Eumenor
International Airport(s) Names (code in parenthesis): Ersulia International, Blue Havens International
Map denoting airport location: None at the moment.
Closest city to airports: Minas Ersul, The Blue Havens
City Population: Many
Demand for international flight (particularly to Scandigrad) (low, med, high): medium.
Aircraft restrictions: none in particular.
Would you like airSCANDIGRAD to consider domestic flights in your nation? Thanks, but no thanks.
Can airSCANDIGRAD establish a hub in your nation (this is NOT a guarantee, rather an application): Yes, if you wish.
Comments: Hopefully this will make our role play work more smoothly.

OOC: If everyone who has established a route with me could resubmit their maps with the new map I'd really appreciate it. I want to get this international route out ASAP.

Back