NOMINATIONS: Theme Week with TSP

Malvad

TNPer
moce-seal.png

The Ministry of Culture Presents

Theme Week with TSP

As might be apparent by the title, we are organizing a joint theme week with The South Pacific. It will take place during the last week of the year. We are now taking nominations for the theme. Nominations will last for four days and end on December 15, 2014 at 10:45 PM EST. A poll will then take place, lasting three days. Happy theming!

Nominations:
Tropical Christmas
Tropical New Year
New Beginnings
Captain Cook
Harry Potter
Star Trek
Futurama
Christmas
Futurama Christmas
My Little Pony
Scandal
Pokemon
Luau
Star Wars
Doctor Who
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Lord of the Rings
Giraffes
The Great Christmas Regatta at the Yule Tide Yacht Club!!
The Elder Scrolls
Hunger Games
Once Upon a Time
Maze Runner
Butterflies
Nightmare Before Christmas
Firefly
Water
Dragon Ball Z
American Horror Story

Last full week 21st - 27th?

Or 28th - jan 3rd 2015?

If 21-27 since were both pacifics and theyre south pacific...how about a tropical hawaiian polynesian style christmas theme...im pretty sure ive seen topical christmasy style stuff...

If 28th-3rd a tropical new years party?

*shrugs*

I suggested a tropical christmas theme Tomb, but they only accepted it as Tropical.

Id like to resuggest tropical christmas! You can still keep tropical up there and maybe even christmas...but combining themes FTW!

Also I like r3ns futurama suggestion. I like a futurama christmas even better...someone can be Robot Santa! Muahaha

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I suggested a tropical christmas theme Tomb, but they only accepted it as Tropical.

Id like to resuggest tropical christmas! You can still keep tropical up there and maybe even christmas...but combining themes FTW!

Also I like r3ns futurama suggestion. I like a futurama christmas even better...someone can be Robot Santa! Muahaha
Sorry Paul. I put just tropical because I wasn't sure whether the week would be during Christmas or New Years. Changed now.

Back