What are you wearing?

Grey adidas sweater with black stripes, black nike pants with white stripes, grey shoes with orange stripes.

I guess I wear a lot of stripes.

Yoga pants and a t-shirt that says "YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY" on it, with an 8-bit wagon & yoke of oxen, a la Oregon Trail from the 90s.

A white & black floral print maxi dress and a somewhat sheer handkerchief-hemline black cardigan, and black strappy sandals. With my hair pulled up in a topknot because it is bloody hot in this office and I can't stand hair on my neck when it's hot.

More clothes than I want to be, in this boiling office.
mH1RhCw.jpg

A black and grey rugby-stripe v-neck, some light-colored cropped jeans. Black flip-flops. Aviators.

Just kidding, the aviators are in my car, I'm not wearing them at work.

A cream, beige and brown Dana Buchman jacket, tank and cropped pants, plus a ridiculous amount of gold jewelry. Meeting a new client today.

Woo woo, Mumsy! Go get 'em!

Today I'm wearing a black & tan striped maxi skirt like a halter dress, and a long flowing tan sort of vest...thing... over it. And a look of moderate disdain because all my phone calls this morning at work have been from assholes. And black sandals.

Where do you work that you get calls from black sandals?

A dark gray sweatshirt, light gray short pants, black socks. Black watch, left wrist. Glasses, black rimmed.

A black collared T-shirt, my favorite black beanie, and a pair of black running shorts with a blue stripe down the leg.

Back