Cabinet AMAs

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
JJ's thread here gave me an idea: why not do a Cabinet AMA?

If you don't know what "AMA" means, it's "ask me anything": you invite people to ask you questions, and you answer.

We could do it in turns, each Minister will be answering questions for some period of time. It can be a few hours or a full day (obviously you won't have to be online for 24 hours in a row, but you can answer the log of questions gathered).

There are many venues where we could have this. It could be an RMB AMA, or a forum AMA, or an IRC AMA. I am not sure which one is best, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Regardless of where it takes place, we should certainly make sure to announce it to all nations in TNP. We could potentially also make an announcement in our NS GP embassy, in case outsiders also want and ask questions.

Let me know what you think.

I think this Is a great Idea and we should definitely do It either as forum or IRC AMA, I don't like RMB AMA however.

I also like the idea very much. In fact, it is an excellent way to get members involved in our regional government. However, and even though like Gladio, I don't favor RMB AMA, I think that it would be best held on the RMB. Why? Well, most members who don't have access to the forums don't have access to the IRC, and thus, the RMB is the one thing in common that we all know we can access for sure.

~ Tomb

I agree with Tomb.

I think that forum wise and RMB wise makes the most sense. IRC normally has the same people on it, using the RMB allows us to diversify where the questions come from and again promote that link to the game side.

I think that we should try and keep as much of the government activity as possible forum side, plus it allows for the questions to build up throughout the day and they can be responded to as the Minister becomes available. IRC is obviously "live" and it is unlikely that everyone who wants to ask questions will be on or around at the same time as the Minister is.

tl;dr I vote forum and RMB.

I think forum and RMB are probably best. We could also compile all the questions and answers into a dispatch.

Aye, it's a good idea.

I think we have majority support for RMB and forum. What about duration? Do you think we should do a full day for each Minister? Or should we do a single day for the entire Cabinet?

I also agree with full day for each Minister - the Cabinet week!

Would each of you have a day next week that would work for this? We can start on the weekend, keep it going for the required 6 days, and assign days as most convenient for each Minister.

If we're going to start on the weekends, I would prefer doing either Sunday or Saturday. Both work fine for me. So again, either Saturday or Sunday works for me.

~ Tomb

So how about this:

Saturday: Tomb
Sunday: Malvad
Monday: Gladio
Tuesday: mcm
Wednesday: r3n

We can probably swap days (e.g., Tomb and Malvad, or mcm and Gladio, etc.).

Excellent, thanks Malvad!

And good job on your AMA, Tomb. I'd recommend still answering any remaining questions, even if the answers will come after the end of your AMA (there are some by Asta I think left).

On an additional note, like Aba, COE will be joining the Cabinet as Minister of Regional Security.

COE, if you want, I can schedule an additional AMA for you, on Thursday (after mine). The RMB part in particular should be useful to get in-game nations better acquainted with you.

r3naissanc3r:
Excellent, thanks Malvad!

And good job on your AMA, Tomb. I'd recommend still answering any remaining questions, even if the answers will come after the end of your AMA (there are some by Asta I think left).
All questions have been answered, r3n :)
Sorry for the late reply.

~ Tomb

Thanks Tomb, and good job on your AMA as well, Malvad.

I have made all the announcements (RMB, WFE, newsbox, dispatch) for Gladio's.

Back