Ask JhonsJoe questions

mcmasterdonia:
Can you give one example of when [Election Fraud by members of 'The Oligarchy'] has occurred? When have members of the executive branch cast fake votes? Are you trying to mislead voters without having any proof whatsoever of these accusations?

mcmasterdonia:
Can you give an example of where [members of the executive "just setting up and doing whatever they want"] has happened?

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
With all due respect, what do you know about the executive branch?

flemingovia:
Who do you consider to be a high-ranking law breaker who has not been thus far pursued?

Eluvatar:
mcmasterdonia:
Can you give one example of when [Election Fraud by members of 'The Oligarchy'] has occurred? When have members of the executive branch cast fake votes? Are you trying to mislead voters without having any proof whatsoever of these accusations?

mcmasterdonia:
Can you give an example of where [members of the executive "just setting up and doing whatever they want"] has happened?

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
With all due respect, what do you know about the executive branch?

flemingovia:
Who do you consider to be a high-ranking law breaker who has not been thus far pursued?
I'll do the questions easiest to answer first, as I REALLY have work to do. I will make sure to get to the other two tommorow.

Q1. I didn't mean election fraud. I mean people often vote for the member that is a veteran or well known as a member of power. For example in the AG election, Gracius Maximus won by a landslide, he has been delegate of TNP and also a very well known person in the government of tnp.

Q3. I know that the executive branch consists of the Delegate, who acts as the head of state of this region. He can veto and pass bills that were already passed by the legislative branch/the RA. The EB also consist of heads on ministries, who organize activities that the ministries preform. As well as the AG and DAG and AGG(moi).

I assume you don't know then, that Gracius Maximus was only Delegate of TNP as a rogue Delegate. He was part of the Pixiedance era of the North Pacific's history. His Delegacy is one of the strongest arguments for voting /against/ him.

mcmasterdonia:
I assume you don't know then, that Gracius Maximus was only Delegate of TNP as a rogue Delegate. He was part of the Pixiedance era of the North Pacific's history. His Delegacy is one of the strongest arguments for voting /against/ him.
My apologies. I still need to educate myself about the history of this region. Gracius seems like a nice guy.

Anyways, he's still been in multiple high ranking positions.

An another note. Democratic Donkeys is getting VD support from a campaign speech that says one word

"Hey"

JhonsJoe:
mcmasterdonia:
My apologies. I still need to educate myself about the history of this region. Gracius seems like a nice guy.
:rofl:

Pretty sure it's a crime to refer to GM as "a nice guy". Prepare to be prosecuted!

JhonsJoe:
An another note. Democratic Donkeys is getting VD support from a campaign speech that says one word

"Hey"
I wouldn't tend to view my campaign threads as representative of anything but my own personal character. I am also certainly not a shoe-in because of any perceived status. I have been here for 10 years and still lose elections, including the most recent election for Vice Delegate.

You have previously said that members of the oligarchy were submitting fake votes in order to rig the election? Who was doing this and when?

Back