Should Freddy Fazbear be a Care Bear?

I just got the game Five Nights at Freddy's on Steam and I think comrade Freddy should be a Care Bear. In the Care Bears movie Tenderheart was able to appoint the animals of the Forest of Feelings to be Care Bear cousins. He even gave them tummy symbols and the ability to use the Cousin Call, which was very similar to the Stare. If Freddy Fazbear was appointed to be a Care Bear he could have a microphone as his symbol because he is a singer. His friends could also be Care Bear Cousins. What do you think their symbols should be?

I watch the Care Bears movie literally every day since I got it on DvD. It's a masterpiece.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I dont know who that is --- so no they shouldnt.
You think he shouldn't because you don't know who he is? Freddy Fazbear is a robotic teddy bear from the game Five Nights at Freddy's.

Empire of Narnia:
I just got the game Five Nights at Freddy's on Steam and I think comrade Freddy should be a Care Bear. In the Care Bears movie Tenderheart was able to appoint the animals of the Forest of Feelings to be Care Bear cousins. He even gave them tummy symbols and the ability to use the Cousin Call, which was very similar to the Stare. If Freddy Fazbear was appointed to be a Care Bear he could have a microphone as his symbol because he is a singer. His friends could also be Care Bear Cousins. What do you think their symbols should be?

I watch the Care Bears movie literally every day since I got it on DvD. It's a masterpiece.
I personally think that the Golden Freddy should be a care bear instead. The original is too ugly :P

Corporal Clegg:
Empire of Narnia:

I personally think that the Golden Freddy should be a care bear instead. The original is too ugly :P
I always found golden Freddy to be kinda weird looking because of his eyes, and he's not a "real" Freddy Fazbear company mascot either. I think real Freddy is very handsome actually.

I tried to google Freddy Fazbear and the first thing that came up was a wikipedia article for 'freddy fazbears pizza'

Sorry a WIKIA. Not an actual wikipedia entry.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I tried to google Freddy Fazbear and the first thing that came up was a wikipedia article for 'freddy fazbears pizza'

Sorry a WIKIA. Not an actual wikipedia entry.
Freddy Fazbear is the mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He's a robotic teddy bear that performs in an animatronic band. What did you think he was?

And he tries to kill you. Five nights at freddys is a game where you sit in your office according to the wikia and use the security cams to thwart the animatronic band from trying to kill you.

So no I dont think sn anamatronic homocidal bear would make a good care bear.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
And he tries to kill you. Five nights at freddys is a game where you sit in your office according to the wikia and use the security cams to thwart the animatronic band from trying to kill you.

So no I dont think sn anamatronic homocidal bear would make a good care bear.
They aren't actually trying to kill you intentionally. Due to a programming error they think any person in the store after-hours is a robot without a costume on so they will try and stuff you in a suit. During the day they are nice though. I think the Care Bears could probably fix their programming error with the Care Bear Stare though.

Does Freddy enjoy KFC? The Care Bears would be horrified to see what happens to those tasty chickens. :horror:

What's his favorite Lego set? Did he enjoy the Lego movie? Important questions.. the Care Bears are not just some fly-by-night organization. :eyebrow:

falapatorius:
Does Freddy enjoy KFC? The Care Bears would be horrified to see what happens to those tasty chickens. :horror:

What's his favorite Lego set? Did he enjoy the Lego movie? Important questions.. the Care Bears are not just some fly-by-night organization. :eyebrow:
I think Freddy would enjoy KFC even though he doesn't need to eat. In the game the robots will sometimes go in the kitchen and you can hear them eating. I don't think the Care Bears would be offended-remember they are bears and bears eat meat. If anybody would be offended by KFC it would be Chica, but on the other hand she's not even close to being a real chicken so she probably wouldn't care either. The Terminator didn't care about humans that much even though he looked like one. If I met Chica in real life I would subtly ask her just to be sure though.

I'm not sure what his favorite Lego set would be, he might be more into MOCing anyways. I'm sure he loves Lego though. I also think Freddy and his friends are politically conservative, which is important if they want to be Care Bears.

EoN:
What could be scary about this thread? I don't understand.
:lol: yeah.. they're not called the 'S'Care Bears. Although Robot Chicken made them crazy scary. :yes:

Roman:
I also am frightened unto the point of being feces-free by this thread.
Perhaps someone slipped a laxative into your drink of choice? :rofl:

photo.jpg

Bonnie: OH MY GAWD JUSTIN BIEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Chica: PIZZA!

Freddy: *Pop star dance* YOU TAKE ME OVER

Foxy: Hey man just wanted to know if the pizza is done

Yeah, they're actually not scary

Democratic Donkeys:
Care Bears and care bear cousins are living beings. Freddy is a robot, and for that reason I cannot support this. Sorry. :(
Why are you so robo-phobic? The Care Bears don't care about species. I'm sure they would happily welcome mechanical beings into the Care Bear Family.

If they were so accepting then it stands to reason that the Care Bears would already have robotic beings as part of their group. This proposal goes to far and is a slap in the face to biotic beings.

Democratic Donkeys:
If they were so accepting then it stands to reason that the Care Bears would already have robotic beings as part of their group. This proposal goes to far and is a slap in the face to biotic beings.
I think they antibotics to cure that condition. :P

I think Democratic Donkeys should be a Care Bear (if they could give Care Bears machine guns and chainsaws, that is). :lol:

Democratic Donkeys:
The reason they don't have robots is just because sentient robots are rather rare. Remember that for the longest time the Care Bears didn't even have non-bear members. That they don't already have robotic members doesn't mean they shouldn't add some to the Care Bear family.

The only species that cannot become Care Bears are humans, and that is because of Original Sin.

Empire of Narnia:
Freddy and his friends aren't scary though. I think they are very cute.
Indeed, they are not scary. They only startled me the first time that I played. Their intentions are good, but not very logical. :/

They were made to entertain and make five-year-olds smile. All in all, I think they are a very pleasent lot of animatronic fellows. :)

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Does Freddy Fazbear like Fat Tire Amber Ale? I do! Except I dont like that my local pub has to serve it in a fancy glass from the New Belgium Brewing Co.
I don't know if he would approve of alcohol. His restaurant is for kids and doesn't serve alcohol after all.

Back