Civil Trials act of 2014

flemingovia:
Syrixia:
flemingovia:
We have the Fiqh and divine wisdom. Why would this be needed?
As a wise man once said, "If a religious leader gets political power, he will no doubt indoctrinate his religious code into law, causing corruption and puppetry from the religious group."

What you just said is a prime example of that.
I have done an extensive Google search, and I cannot track down the quote you cite. I have also used the plagurism checker used by my university.

I have also, following up Roman's suggestion, looked through an index of machiavelli.

Can't find it. Who is the wise man?
Found it in Falapatorius' signature just now. It's from Robert A. Heinlein.

flemingovia:
NAh. I lost faith in the civic trials process long before we abandoned them. You can do anything in TNP so long as you preface it with "i believe." It is like a magic spell.
Remind me never to preface anything with "I believe" and still do it.

Unless you're not referring to Flemingovianism.

Lord Nwahs:
Indeed, I'm very sorry, since yesterday I was dealing with uncooperative google sheets and did not realise that voting should begin soon for this bill.

Formal debate has ended, the bill as seen in the OP will be voted on in one day's time (two days, inclusive of the 19th).
Shouldnt this be at vote by now?

Kthx.

I point to a comment I made on the Bill of Rights Day thread: it was Founder's Day, so yeah.

Anyway, I'm going to start vote on this, but I will be piloting some interesting new changes :)

:/ I'm skeered. I know the speakers office has vast leeway, but you'll forgive me if I want to double check the constibillocode and RA procedures on if a speaker can just up and edit a bill prior to vote after its past the formal debate period. I know the former speaker would politley make suggestions on bill language and structure where the RA and the Speakers duties were affected. And I had generally complied to make the speakers office lives easier. If you had suggestion you should have brought it to me so I may have had the same opportunity.

...when did I say I was editing the bill?

I was talking about voting procedure, in which the rules have absolutely no say on.

Back