Kialga for Justice

Kialga

TNPer
TNP Nation
Kialga-Lourti
Discord
Elegante#5102
1eAO489.png

Greeting ladies and gentlemen. I come to before you today to announce my intention of running for Justice in the North Pacific. At this point my microphone will be cut off because I will not bore you with a long, drawn out speech.

There's not much experience I have with TNP politics, as you all probably know by not seeing me around. Outside of TNP, my experience is not much better. I served as Regional Chairman, tallying away votes, in the International Western Union for many more terms than I care to count. (Did I mention I was founder there?)

So, while my political experience is almost non-existent, I feel as though I can serve the position of Justice without any bias. I have yet to become too closely attached to anyone in TNP, and likely fewer people know of my existence. I will serve the position of Justice to the best of my ability, providing TNP with all of my ability. I will make sure that those who disobey the law know that they have done wrong.

I do not see myself winning, far from it. However, I was once told that running would be an experience, and it is an experience I do not wish to let go of anytime soon.

Questions? Comments? Hatred?

While I'd be better of starting somewhere lower, I want to become Justice to experience TNP government first hand, from the inside. Now, there are likely better places to start, such as Deputy Speaker and such. However, the Justice election is my first opportunity to jump on and test my feet in the water of the elections.

If nothing more, a fresh voice on the bench would be something nice for the region (in my opinion).

If I am elected, I do not see myself being nominated to come Chief Justice. I have too little experience to hold such a position, and there are those better suited for the position than myself.

I would like to thank Nwahs for the support, as well.

Would you have any personal reservations serving with either Roman or Falap if either or both of them were elected along side you? Why or why not?

Have you reviewed any recent court cases or request for reviews? Do you think the court came to the wrong conclusions in any of them? If do briefly explain. Thank you.

I have no reservations with serving with either Roman or Falap. I am willing to serve with whomever sits with me on the bench, and will do so without complaint. There are things that are out of our control when coming into a position like this.

Of the cases I have looked over, as I am still looking older ones over, I feel that the outcomes given were in the best mind of the region. I have slight drawbacks on some cases, but they are minor and were explained in the final decision.

Thank you for the questions.

PWL stole my question! D:

What are your thoughts on the current set of adopted court rules? Would you seek to make any changes to them if you are elected?

When there are not any cases facing the Court, what ongoing duties do you think its members have to the region?

This is going to sound bad on me, but may I ask for clarification on the first question? Do you mean the Judicial Law? I apologize for my ignorance in either case.

For the second question, I believe Justices have duties to the Regional Assembly and their Executive Staff, should they be a member of the latter.

Short, early morning answers aren't the best, and I may edit this when I come home this afternoon, but for now my answers remain. Thanks for the questions, SillyString.

Thanks for the clarification, SillyString.

To respond to your question, there is nothing currently that I feel needs changing. The adopted court rules seem completly reasonable to me and there feels no need to replace or correct any of them at the current moment.

Thank you for the questions.

Back