Request for Administrator Action

This thread:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7261758/1/#new

I request that the admin team lock this thread and order that the OP cease and desist from this type of posting. It is a personal attack against myself and Romanoffia, and an attempt to undermine the TNP election for Justice. I have submitted a criminal complaint on this matter, and the thread in question is an evidentiary submission.

There is nothing at all personal about it. Political, yes. Personal, no. There is no attack on you, the player. This is all in-game stuff and Admin does not concern itself with the political machinations of the RA. If I have missed a TOS/TOU violation in that thread, please point it out.

I don't see anything personal in that thread, either, just political. And it would be up to the Election Commissioners to decide if any moderation is warranted at first level.

The other currently announced candidate for Justice (Roman) made a report, which I closed based upon the discussion above in this thread on the matter.

The initial step ought to be by the ECs who have moderator status over that area of the Agora. As admin, we are not going to address issues that do not involve ToS/ToU violations, and I don't see any there -- it is Flem expressing an opinion. If the ECs see an issue that require moderation team review, then they are free to raise it, and the moderation/admin team will take a look at that time.

OK, does that mean I can make equally 'political' opinions concerning Flemingovia's comments?

It is a personal attack that goes beyond RP. It is a clear flaming and baiting post. If I made the exact post that Flemingovia did, only reversing the names, I'm sure I'd get raked over the coals for it.

Back