Structure of Delegate's Government

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
I am posting this as a general information thread regarding how Delegate's Government is structured. Those who continue as Ministers from the past term should already be familiar with these.

Each Ministry has:
1) A public forum inside Delegate's Government.
2) A joinable group with the Minister as its leader.
3) A headquarters subforum inside the respective public forum mentioned in (1), which is only accessible to those who are members of the Ministry's joinable group mentioned in (2).

You can see the joinable groups by going to "Preferences" at the top of the forum, then selecting "Joinable Groups". In the new page, there are two lists, each one of them containing a link to your Ministry's group. From the first list, you can view and/or remove current members. From the second list, you can add new members.

The joinable groups for each Ministry are meant to be populated by the members of your Ministry's Executive Staff. You can read more about the Executive Staff here. There is also currently another active thread inside the Executive Council Chambers, where I discuss material related to managing each Ministry's staff.

There are some exceptions to the above:
1) The Ministry of Defense does not have a headquarters subforum or a joinable group. Instead, NPA membership is managed by the admins, and NPA affairs are run primarily in the NPA forum.
2) The Ministry of Communications has a second hidden subforum called "Editor's Desk", inside the first headquarters subforum. The Delegate, Minister of Communications, and Deputy Minister can view and respond to all threads inside that forum. Members of the Communications Staff can view and post only in threads created by themselves.
3) Aba's Ministry obviously has none of the above :P .

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, suggestions about the above structure are welcome, be it for your own Ministry specifically or more generally.

Back