WA 101 - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Plane Car
Why you want to take WA 101: I have been a WA member for a short time and would like to have the knowledge to participate more
Have you ever tried your hand at passing WA legislation before? How did that go? Yes. It went well
How often would you like new lectures to be posted? (i.e., every week, twice a week, etc.) Weekly
How often would you like new coursework to be posted? (i.e., every week, twice a week, etc.) Weekly
Would you prefer to only audit the class? (i.e., only read the lectures without doing any courseword) No

Name: The Republic Of Greenstead
Why you want to take WA 101: I have been part of the WA member since day one on the formation of Greenstead in the past two days. I came to learn more about the General Assembly & where to start.
Have you ever tried your hand at passing WA legislation before? How did that go? Yes the legislation process is very good and I have passed two so far
How often would you like new lectures to be posted? Twice a week
How often would you like new coursework to be posted? Once a week
Would you prefer to only audit the class? Yes, read and do the Courseword

Shane and Greenstead, while I admire your willingness to jump into the WA, the class Mousebumples offered has long since expired. Everything you need to know is in the pinned lesson threads one through five, which you can browse at your leisure.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM and I'll do my best to answer them.

Tinhampton:
... or is that now construed to mean "the five parts of WA 101 publicised on the WALL subforum"?
Yep. The class is now just those five parts. WA 101 was Mousebumples's project two years ago. I'm even curious as to what happened to those .pdfs Mouse mentioned back then.

I'll be going through this course, as it is with the five extant posts.

Name: Ihel
Why you want to take WA 101: To become a more effective WA nation
Have you ever tried your hand at passing WA legislation before? How did that go? I have not
How often would you like new lectures to be posted? (i.e., every week, twice a week, etc.)Every week works nicely
How often would you like new coursework to be posted? (i.e., every week, twice a week, etc.) n/a
Would you prefer to only audit the class? (i.e., only read the lectures without doing any courseword) Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back