Capital City: Bellingstad
Region of Residence: The North Pacific
Head of State: King Fredrik I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Per Hagen
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Rolf Osvald

Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Martin, Jr. Units: 47
Diebold Scale: 48

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Democracy is the cornerstone of our nation.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: We see TNP as a stable and secure region and we will do what we can to support and help further growth.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: To get in touch with people, join good RPs and to help promote free speech and democracy throughout the region

Oath of Membership

I, King Fredrik I and Prime Minister Per Hagen, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
King Fredrik I
Per Hagen, Prime Minister

Official Title of Nation: The Dishnok val Di Morrsk of Cronaal
Short Title of Nation: Cronaal
Capital City: Ganjarius
Head of State: Vilsuun Jok'mey dos Kahn
Head of Government: ^^^
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Xavi'kol-Des dos Gel'saro

Type of Government: Republic (Inoffensive Centrist Democracy)
Martin, Jr. Units: 71/100 - Excellent
Diebold Scale: 58/100 - Good

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: It is effective, but is heavily flawed.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: it is the most powerful region in NationStates, it is secure and settling a nation there seems best.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Active involvement in the community of TNP.

I, Vilsuun Jok'mey dos Kahn swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Vilsuun Jok'mey dos Kahn,
Head of State and Government.

Lord Lore:
Official Title of Nation: The Allied Cities of Andulus
Short Title of Nation: The Andulan Union
Capital City: Ciano
Region of Residence: TNP
Head of State: N/A (Circle of Civil Congregation)
Head of Government: (See Above)
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Administrator Unari (of the Circle of Foreign Intrest)

Type of Government: Mixed Delegative-Representative Parliamentary System
Martin, Jr. Units: 25
Diebold Scale: 60
-Explanation: I try to stay away from issues and etc due to the shear number of nations I have plus my view of separation of GP and RP. If it really is THAT important I will work on it but, don't expect anything fast.

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Andulus holds the right of citizen inclusion in government and transparency as sacrosanct, as a Delegative Democracy (one step from a direct democracy) each citizen of the age of majority is guaranteed the right to vote in the Andulan Legislature.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: N/A (not enough exposure with TNP Nations)
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Andulus is vulnerable as a collection of coastal city-states, admission into an alliance of democratic nations would protect both Andulan Territory and the trade routes that are necessary to

Oath of Membership

We the members of the Circle of Civil Congregation, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role in the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seeds in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
~The Assembly of Citizenry
As the law is currently written, I cannot move your application forward due to your GP statistics. Unless the law is rewritten, you must bring your GP stats to the required level, and then reapply.

Official Title of Nation: The Kingdom of Sirisea
Short Title of Nation: Sirisea
Capital City: The Eternal City of Pleford
Head of State: King Robert Mallory I
Head of Government: Lord Irvin Roderick
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Lord Irvin Roderick

Type of Government: Kingdom
Martin, Jr. Units: 34
Diebold Scale: 28
- I am reviving an old nation who's stats are subpar but I am working on fixing this.
-EDIT- MLKJ Units: 42, Diebold Scale: 54

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: There is a King but he has a council, who's members are appointed by said King. Citizens bring issues to the council but the King has the final say in things. The King feels that everybody should be able to influence national decisions.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: Sirisea approves of most TNP laws and decisions but mostly watches from the background.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Sirisea has been mainly following along with everyone else as a TNP member but now wants to get involved to help spread democracy and peace throughout TNP.

I, King Robert Mallory I, on behalf of the Sirisean Council and the people of Sirisea, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, weunderstand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
King Robert Mallory I

Official Title of Nation: The Russian Republic
Short Title of Nation: Zemnaya Svoboda
Capital City: Petrograd
Head of State: President Minister Alexander Kerenskij
Head of Government: same
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Ivan Ivanovich Pasternak

Type of Government: Parliamentary Federal Republic
Martin, Jr. Units: 70
Diebold Scale: 74

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: The Bee's Knees
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: Home Sweet Home
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Advancing the interests of Democracy in The North Pacific and the Russian Republic within The North Pacific.

Oath of Membership

I, President Minister Kerenskij swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Alexander Kerenskij, President Minister of the Russian Republic

Official Title of Nation: The Allied Cities of Andulus
Short Title of Nation: The Andulan Union
Capital City: Ciano
Head of State:(de jure) N/A (de facto) Director Dakara (of the Circle of Civil Administration)
Head of Government: (See Above)
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Administrator Unari (of the Circle of Foreign Interest)

Type of Government: Mixed Delegative-Representative Parliamentary System
Martin, Jr. Units: 43
Diebold Scale: 60

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Andulus holds the right of citizen inclusion in government and transparency as sacrosanct, as a Delegative Democracy (one step from a direct democracy) each citizen of the age of majority is guaranteed the right to vote in the Andulan Legislature.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: N/A (not enough exposure with TNP Nations)
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Andulus is vulnerable as a collection of coastal city-states, admission into an alliance of democratic nations would protect both Andulan Territory and the trade routes that are necessary to

Oath of Membership

We the members of the Circle of Civil Congregation, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role in the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stamp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seeds in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
~The Assembly of Citizenry

Official Title of Nation: The Kingdom of David_l_l_l_l
Short Title of Nation: David_l
Capital City: Ale City
Head of State: King David the Great
Head of Government: Prime Minister Albert Moore Smith
Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Greg Hughes

Type of Government: Parliamentary Republic
Martin, Jr. Units: 51
Diebold Scale: 52

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: Democracy is an important part of David_l. Citizens vote in parliamentary elections every 4 years. In addition, all provincial and municipal governments are elected by their Constituents.
Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: David_l approves of TNP and its members.
Reason for joining the Democratic Union: Advancement of Democracy at home and abroad.

Oath of Membership

I, King David the Great, on behalf of the honorable Prime Minister, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
~King David the Great, on behalf of the Prime Minister of The Kingdom of David_l_l_l_l.

I'm sorry, I decided to pit all applications on hold until the passing of the new constitution, but it is taking longer than expected. I'd really rather not induct anyone until this new constitution is ratified either.

Scandigrad:
I'm sorry, I decided to pit all applications on hold until the passing of the new constitution, but it is taking longer than expected. I'd really rather not induct anyone until this new constitution is ratified either.
Is it the same thing with the executive apps?

All applications are being deferred until after the constitution is ratified.

Affected nations include:
Cronaal
The Andulan Union
Sirisea
Tronkandal
Zemnaya Svoboda

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Official Title of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Princess Mi Amora Cadenza

Title of Nation: Mi Amora Cadenza

Capital City: Amora

Head of State: President Marcus Vega

Head of Government: President Marcus Vega (Serves as both Head of State, and Government.)

Democratic Union Representative (if admitted): Chris Ryan

Type of Government: Democratic Republic

Martin, Jr. Units: 68

Diebold Scale: 69

Your Nation's attitude towards Democracy: In our nation, the idea of Democracy is held dear to us. And we wish to spread it to all the peoples of the world, to make them equal, and to provide them the freedom they deserve.

Your Nation's attitude towards the North Pacific: The North Pacific is a strong, and very friendly region that we believe is the best place for our nation.

Reason for joining the Democratic Union: We believe it is every persons right to be free, to be able to elect their representatives, and to not live in fear of a dictator or tyrant.

Oath of Membership

I, Marcus Vega, swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, I/we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. I/We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,

Marcus Vega, President of Mi Amora Cadenza

Scandigrad:
All applications are being deferred until after the constitution is ratified.

Affected nations include:
Cronaal
The Andulan Union
Sirisea
Tronkandal
Zemnaya Svoboda

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Any idea when we should check back?

New admission proceedures will be implemented per the new Constitution. Details to follow. Check back here regularly.

This thread is now locked.

Back