[Complete]At Vote:Liberate Capitalist Paradise [Complete]

Abacathea

TNPer
SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION AT VOTE

Liberate Capitalist Paradise
A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region.

Category: Liberation

Nominee (region): Capitalist Paradise

Proposed by: Nierr​

Description: Noting this Council's mission statement to spread interregional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Declaring that peace is more important to the international community than goodwill

Acknowledging therefore, that sometimes goodwill must be sacrificed for peace, the World Assembly Security Council;

Recognises that the residents of Capitalist Paradise are not fulfilling the region's potential

Deciding that others could put Capitalist Paradise to better use

Observes the presence of one or more nations who are engaged in dubious practices in Capitalist Paradise

Hoping that one day this resolution will be able to contribute to the goal of fulfilling Capitalist Paradise's potential to the fullest

Accepting that this might take some time

Hereby Liberates Capitalist Paradise

mowa-seal.png

MINISTERS REVIEW

Normally I would be all for supporting members of the community when it comes to proposal writing, it could even be argued that at times I've had something of a personal bias, which, while well contained still manages to slip through the cracks. This is not one of those times, and I make no apology for it.

It is no secret that I abhore liberations as weapons, and this is definitely one of those, at least it would be, if it wasn't even lower down than that. It's a liberation as a vendetta furthering tool which goes way beyond the normal lows that are usually employed with a misused liberation.

MINISTERS SUGGESTION

As a result of the above the Minister recommends a firm and resounding AGAINST vote in relation to this proposal.

As per usual this is a suggested vote only, please cast your vote as desired below.

I think I missed the limit for this with my WA being on Nierr. If not I vote for.

I am available to answer all questions about this resolution.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back