Just so we're clear...

Mall

TNPer
Hey guys. Just want to make it very, very clear to all of you that, if given the opportunity, I would coup this region. Like if r3n handed me the delegacy I wouldn't even hesitate. Some people on irc were giving me a hard time about this, something about raider unity, but I'm prettttttty sure you guys aren't a raider region. If I'm wrong let me know.

I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions, love you guys. :tb2:

EDIT: OMG THIS IS MY 500TH POST HOW FITTING IS THAT? :lol:

Mall:
Hey guys. Just want to make it very, very clear to all of you that, if given the opportunity, I would coup this region. Like if r3n handed me the delegacy I wouldn't even hesitate. Some people on irc were giving me a hard time about this, something about raider unity, but I'm prettttttty sure you guys aren't a raider region. If I'm wrong let me know.

Yes we are.

Great Bights Mum:
Not sure, Elu.

Mall, how do you reconcile your statement with the RA oath you took?
In such a way as to make any criminal charges spurious.

Gladio:
Mall:

Yes we are.
By law we aren't.

Mall:
Great Bights Mum:
Not sure, Elu.

The issue is not whether you can avoid criminal prosecution in court. Rather, it speaks to your personal integrity.

Great Bights Mum:
Mall:
Great Bights Mum:
Not sure, Elu.

The issue is not whether you can avoid criminal prosecution in court. Rather, it speaks to your personal integrity.
Oh thank god, ok that one is easy.

King Durk the Awesome:
i on the other hand would never coup TNP... there's no conclusive proof showing that I would or have in the past
You're not a member of the RA now, JAL. What you say won't be used against you in a court of law.

And

Even if it was, you'd be acquitted anyway.

Great Bights Mum:
I suppose the THOUSANDS of witnesses could be wrong. :eyeroll:
Don't be silly if there were thousands of witnesses sure Eluvatar would have secured a conviction in TNP vs. JAL II.

Democratic Donkeys:
I wish there were a snickering emoticon.
There is indeed an emoticon for 'snicker'.
25qq9fc.jpg

Feel free to nobble it for the forum.
25qq9fc.jpg

Back