Wolf For Justice

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
GREETING HUMANS!

This is where I post about how awesome I am and how you should totally vote for me or else I will rip your lungs out through your nose. ^_^

But I digress, I'm running for Court Justice and retaking my rightful place as Master of Laws. My résumé is as follows:

-Been a Court Justice more times than I can count.
-Always rule fairly and by the letter of the law.
-Was a Temporary Justice for Grosse's trial, and even though he hates my guts, still found him to be rightfully innocent.
-That last point was to imply I'm impartial, in case you missed it.
-Elected Vice-Delegate three times.
-Delegate three times, once elected, once by succession, once by security reasons.
-A vocal supporter of government transparency and Freedom of Information.
-Never been convicted of a crime.
-Knows all the legal loop holes.

So with that, sock it to me.

Will you automatically convict all defender types of any accusations?

Will you automatically vote for conviction of everyone who is charged with a crime in TNP?

You have my vote because of the chaos factor.

Blue Wolf is the true God of TNP. Tyr's hand. Fenrir. Vidor (had to spell it that way because this forum is discriminating against old norse fonts). And all the Norse Deities.

Eluvatar:
punk d:
Democratic Donkeys:
What's with the actual campaign thread?
lol....that's my question!
Mine too!
I haven't had one in so long, I think people have forgotten they're suppose to vote for me without a thread.

Former English Colony:
Is the cruel, cruel world one where you *are* elected or one where you are not?

Yes.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
If Grosse also wins will you be able to work with him proffesionally given your history with him?

I've never had a problem working with Gross, it's always been Gross whose had a problem working with me.

SillyString:
What is your opinion on the recent court rulings? How would you have argued if you had been on the court?

Not the greatest. I feel like a lot of the rulings read into what the Court thought might be the intention of the law, without regard to the actual language of the law. Probably wouldn't have agreed with most of the recent rulings.

Grosse says in his campaign thread if you can act respectful there will not be a problem on his end. Which begs the question can you be respectful?

Personally I'd like to see the canine-lupine duo on the bench working together.

I especially admire the way you FOI things. As Justice what can you do to make the FOI laws actually mean something rather then legislation that is supposed to make us feel the government is transparent?

Back