MoWA Announcment[Archived]

Abacathea

TNPer
mowa-seal.png

Good evening those of you who may be reading this. Due to RL constraints (specfically moving several counties away any acquiring my first home) internet access has become somewhat limited, and while I am on absence what little time I do get on will primarily involve my Vice duties first and foremost.

It is with great happiness then that I announce the appointment of two deputies to the Ministery of World Assembly Affairs to assist r3n and myself during my down periods. On that note please join me in welcoming Sciongrad and Treize_Dreizehn to the fold. Both these members are active contributors to the World Assembly and have a sizeable catalogue of works between them both. It is my hope that between them both they can best guide delegate r3n on my behalf.

Again please join me in congratulating and welcoming them both!

[me]

Thank you very much Aba. I appreciate it, and hope to help out where I can. And welcome Scion to the fold as well. It's going to be quite fun and exciting.

Thanks to r3n and Aba for giving me the opportunity to help out. I look forward to working with the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs and I'm sure we'll all do a phenomenal job guiding the North Pacific's involvement in the World Assembly.

Back