Treize Dreizehn for the Prosecution

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Also, DD, you must be projecting a bit over there to make up for your insecurities, you act like a snarky bully on here, maybe it is just for the lolz. If that is the case then fair enough. Often in my personal experiences though I find people act like bullies IRL and online to make up for any perceived lack of empowerment they feel in their day to day lives.
I also desperately want to kill my father and have sex with my mother, but I digress...

Empowerment in the life of an individual in this epoch is a lie. You are your f*cking khakis.

My apologies for diverging, but I like the idea of 'thread police' who comment when something gets out of hand or is heading that way. We need an independent civility committee who can throw out a red flag onto the gridiron from time to time, if only to use this under-represented icon: :redflag:

I say we leave this thread to it's intended purpose and not let it devolve into a slam-fest against TD (despite the entertainment and irony value).

Democratic Donkeys:
Great Bights Mum:
Please, if you must derp around, do it in your own threads.
What're you, the thread police? :fish:
Now the election is over, I want to respond to this. It is TNP TRADITION to wander off-topic. I rather enjoy it myself. I only had a problem with it in this instance because TD specifically requested that his campaign thread not be hijacked.

Back