DO NOT VOTE FOR ME

Hello everyone,

I am the self appointed campaign manager for Democratic Donkey's run for Justice! Thank you all for your questions and support. I'll soon send out a round of telegrams/PMs to remind you all to vote for him!

DD for Justice!!

mcmasterdonia:
Hello everyone,

I am the self appointed campaign manager for Democratic Donkey's run for Justice! Thank you all for your questions and support. I'll soon send out a round of telegrams/PMs to remind you all to vote for him!

DD for Justice!!
Yay :)

DD FOR RULER OF UNIVERSE

I wouldn't vote for you even if I could. You would make a mockery of our highly esteemed (and hyper-effective) judicial system.

Truly a novel twist in the history of TNP campaigns... and by that I mean BOTH campaigns. Nice play, DD. You have my vote.

I'm going to vote for you just because:

1.) You said DO NOT VOTE FOR ME

2.) The chaos on the Court you will wreak.

3.) Because, if I vote for you, no one in their right mind will vote for you.

4.) Because, If I don't vote for you, people will vote for you.

5.) Because if I vote for you or not, people will vote for you because they think I am against you either way.

6.) On the Court, your presence will result in random silliness that will make the court a wonderful tool of the oligarchy and result in even more operational chaos.

7.) Your election will promote Cheese-ism with spaghetti even if you don't realize it.

You have my absolute support whether or not I vote for you. :cheese:

Democratic Donkeys:
I deliberately told people not to vote for me, so that isn't much of a prognostication, ass.
Ooooh, yooo cawwed me a nasty word! I'm going to tell my mummy. (no illustration this time).

Back