Proposal: Repeal of Flemingovianism as State Religion

As a special gift to everyone on the forum -

If the Offical State Religion is repealed, I will remain absolutely silent and not post for one week solid!

Is that not enough reason to vote to repeal?

So you want this to go on forever? The resistance to a State Religion isn't going to go anywhere.

What a dim thing to do - vote against a logical and rational bill because you don't like the person. Real smart. Real smart.

That's the way dictatorships start.

Trying to threaten someone with more inappropriate behaviour from you isn't appropriate. It looks to me like many members of the RA who would legitimately prefer a repeal are going to vote against to prevent you from feeling rewarded. Cut the shit Roman and stop spamming about the same stuff in every thread possible. Maybe when you start behaving like an adult people will start to consider this repeal seriously.

I have voted Aye because I do not support region sponsored religion and opposed the original bill.

I voted for Flem's motion which he rushed to the floor and is now voting against due to what is apparently moderation issues. If you motion something you should vote for it regardless of second thoughts. It's inconsiderate to your fellow RA members. If you don't like Roman's behaviour then upgade him to 40%. I would ask those conflicted by this to vote Aye and use the report function when you see unacceptable behaviour.

I voted no because it's a harmless piece of legislation and this is only a game.

Also because I like flem now. He's silly.

Gracius Maximus:
I voted Nay because it will perpetuate the hilarity.
We aim to please.

although my hope is that once the will of the RA has been laid plain, it will be respected.

oh look, a flying pig.

What happened to those 'growing hordes' who were rallying against the 'state sponsored tyranny' we were told about who would show up to vote for this?

I am disappointed, I've never seen a horde before. :/

Or perhaps ... there was never much of a horde in the first place?

Just throwing that out there as a possible option.

Chasmanthe:
I voted for Flem's motion which he rushed to the floor and is now voting against due to what is apparently moderation issues. If you motion something you should vote for it regardless of second thoughts. It's inconsiderate to your fellow RA members. If you don't like Roman's behaviour then upgade him to 40%. I would ask those conflicted by this to vote Aye and use the report function when you see unacceptable behaviour.
I think you should be warned for trolling and piling on. And what does your post have to do with the subject of this thread? :P

Democratic Donkeys:
I oppose this repeal because it would put me out of a job and I'd have to change my avatar.

:(
Don't worry, you'll always have a standing job offer at TNPFP as a commentator. I promise.

But I diverge.

Strongly opposed. Roman's strong-arming and domestic terrorism cannot keep us hostage! Flemingovianism shall live on!

Back