The Minister's Office

I would like to give up ambassadorship of Canada. No reason but IRL constraint which allow time for only one region and some HA. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Queendom of Seridian has been appointed to Gay.

Also, I'm appointing myself to Europeia for the time being. :)

We still have positions open in XKI, Canada, and South Pacific that need to be filled and I'd welcome anyone willing to step up.

Hi! According to the Executive Staff Master Sheet I'm still unassigned. I'm willing to step up to be the ambassador to XKI or Canada

~Bastiaan

Last edited:
After that, I gave up the ambassador ship of Canada. SP was the only region I was ambassador to. Also, I have not been reposted.

May I ask why has a new ambassador been appointed to SP? I was the previous ambassador. Has my record has a major blemish?
No blemish of any kind. I had just marked SP as needing replacement because in previous DMs, I made it clear that you were in SP until a replacement could be found. If you would still like an ambassador position, we have a few ambassadors who failed to respond to the Roll Call that I'd be fine replacing.

mofa_seal.png
FA Committee Member Announcement​
November 10, 2020​

Here are the starting members for the newest FA project:

@Robespierre
@Queendom of Seridian
@Oracle
@Owenstacey
@Dragonstar5674
@Cretox State

We will be in discussion about who is in charge of what group of regions and will be making the Executive Staff Mastersheet color coded to reflect the change. If anyone has further questions, please DM me. :)

mofa_seal.png

Foreign Affairs Committee Groupings
November 18, 2020

Our FA Committee members have been assigned to a group of regions to oversee! This was decided some time ago but since I'm a silly goose, I thought I had already made this announcement.
Group 1 | @Cretox State
The East Pacific
Europeia
Forest
Europe
International Democratic Union

Group 2 | @Robespierre
The Black Hawks
Lone Wolves United
Osiris
The Kingdom of Great Britain

Group 3 @Dragonstar5674