Please Vote for the Gentoo Penguin!

Hey, not sure where to put this. And I didn't feel that campaigning in the TNPU animal nominations thread was an approprate place to campaign following the same logic during elections is is not approprate to campaign in the nominations thread. If admin objects please move this to the proper venue.

Anyway, I would like to encourage all TNPers to vote for the Gentoo Penguin in the first qualifying round for regional animal poll on the north pacific NS region page.

I nominated the Penguin in honor of our Dear Leaders Penguin Avatar here on the forum. A vote for the Penguin is a vote for r3n and you think he is super cool awesome.

So I encourage you to please vote Penguin in the regional poll. This round is only open for one day.

Also. Male Gentoo's actually "woo" their mates. When a male finds a Female he likes he brings her a rock and drops it at their feet. And basically is saying "hey baby, we're married now!' - so vote for them they're cool.

And they help watch the children . - Two eggs are laid, both weighing around 130 g (4.6 oz). The parents share incubation, changing duty daily. The eggs hatch after 34 to 36 days.

C'mon ladies you know you like a male that helps around the house and brings you nice rocks. ;)

Does it need pointing out that we are in the North Pacific, and the gentoo penguin is a native of the South Atlantic ?

Widdle Fwuffy bunny wabbit is utterly non-confrontational and could not cause anyone to go off on a three week wobbly all over the forum.

WFBW fpr the win.

Back