Executive Staff

moha_seal.png

The Home Affairs Ministry Staff
Notice: Applications for jobs in the Ministry are temporarily suspended until Minister RPI is completed planning the operations of the Ministry. All members will be expected to participate in recruitment. If you have any questions, please PM him.

Welcome to The Home Affairs Ministry. The Ministry generally charged with recruiting, welcoming and integrating North Pacific nations onto our Forums, among other things devolved to us by the Delegate. Now that you are a part of our Staff, feel free to apply for specific jobs within the Ministry. Application can be found here. At this time, you can be a Recruiter.

Recruiter:
Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific: The North Pacific has 5000 nations, but only a few dozens of them are active on the forum. One of the functions of the Ministry of Home Affairs is to encourage as many of these nations as possible to join the forum, so that they can enjoy the full experience of The North Pacific. As a Recruiter, you will be expected to maintain a regular presence on the Regional Messaging Board, where you will be posting to promote forum membership and involvement. Furthermore, you will be contacting nations by telegram, to invite them to join the forum and assist them with any issues they may encounter in the process. As with Mentors, good communication skills are required for both of these functions. You will also need to make a considerable time commitment towards watching and participating in the game-side aspects of The North Pacific. Of course, this also means that you get to engage with the entire nation population of The North Pacific, which as you will discover is a very enjoyable experience.

If you get especially good at your job, there could be place for you in the Ministry's Leadership as a Deputy Minister or Director. The Deputy Minister basically assists the Minister in overseeing the Ministry and coordinates the Directors.

But welcome again to the Ministry. Also feel free to use any of our Home Affairs Executive Staff Banners in your signature:

home_affairs_large.png
home_affairs_small.png
home_affairs_badge.png

Feel free to pop in to say hi, and to bring up any questions or concerns you may have. :)

Thank you,

RPI
Minister of Home Affairs

Thanks for the key, PWL42.
As for the golden plated towel dispensers... I'm sure they'll come in handy.
You did say they were Golden ;)
Thank you so much r3naissanc3r for the welcome :)
And thank you so much, DD for adding me on the Staff.

~Tomb

I don't have Moderator powers yet so I cannot edit this thread. But I'd like to announce I just added 3 new members to HA's Executive Staff: Capt Pegleg, Space, and hUAt will be assisting Lajikistan with game side recruitment.

I hereby declare the addition of mohamedrdzn to our Home of Affairs Staff!
Welcome to the Home Affairs Staff, Mohamed.

~ Tomb
(Minister of Home Affairs)

I hereby would like to announce the addition of mralexgamingstrategy to the Home Affairs Staff team!
Welcome to the Staff, Alex.

~ Tomb
Minister of Home Affairs

I hereby would like to announce the addition of schweizweldto our Staff as a Recruiter!
Welcome to the team, schweizweld!

Also, as a note, from now on, Deputy Andrew will be handling Executive Staff applications as I will be concentrating more on the actual assignment of roles and assignments.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

I would like to announce the addition of the following members to the Home Affairs Team:

Fenichi and Akhil!

Welcome to the Home Affairs Department!

~ Tomb

I would like to announce the addition of James to the Home Affairs Team!

Welcome James!

~ Tomb

I would like to announce the addition of TheEmpireofSyrixia is now part of the Home Affairs Staff.

Welcome to TheEmpireofSyrixia!

~ Tomb

I would like to announce the addition of Space to the Home Affairs Staff!
Space is an experienced member in Home Affairs having served in the field previously.

Welcome Space!

~ Tomb

I would like to announce the addition of Gladio, Cronaal, Bootsie, and Leekem to the Home Affairs Executive Staff. Welcome! :)

Please feel free to use the Home Affairs badge in your signatures and participate in any area of the Ministry you want!

~ Tomb

home_affairs_large.png

I would like to welcome and announce Cascadia's admission to the Home Affairs Executive Staff!

Cascadia, please feel free to use any of our Executive Staff banners at your discretion.
In addition to that, you can go ahead and sign up for our Home Affairs Executive Staff projects right here.

Again, welcome!

~ Tomb (Minister of Home Affairs)

del-seal.png

I am happy to announce that I will be appointing Andrew as the new Minister of Home Affairs. I think that the work Andrew has shown thus far stands evident to how and why he earned this position, and I look forward to working with him to start turning the gears again in the Home Affairs Ministry.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

del-seal.png

I would like to announce the addition of Darcania, Belschaft, Nassckonia, Alta Italia, RPI, and Mr Insanity to the Home Affairs Executive Staff.

Welcome to Home Affairs and feel free to use any of the Home Affairs badges in your signatures.

~ Tomb

Lord Nwahs, and mralexgamingstrategy have been inactive since February. I have removed them from the HA group.

Gradea:
RPI:
Forgot to say this earlier, but: Gradea has been added to the Staff. Welcome.
Hello to all! Looking forward to working with you.
Welcome to the staff!

It's too bad your not a mentor; We really could use someone like you! :P

But in all seriousness, recruitment is important. I'm glad to have you here.

[me]
Director of Mentoring

Back