Map Claims Thread

Funkadelia:
I'm not entirely sure if the map I'm looking at is still up to date (the one linked in the OP), but if it is I would like a clump of land that hugs the coast north of Nasania, named Funkadelia.
Unfortunately, I already claimed that area.

Just as an update in case anyone didn't see it. Nierr has been appointed as the official cartographer, a position he has accepted. Lord Lores will be assisting him.

Other map issues will be handled at the convention.

And so as not to blindside or surprise anyone, at the convention I will be proposing that we either adopt a new map or revert to a hard reset of this one.

I'll provide more reasoning at the convention.

I'll be sure to attend the convention; and congrats Nierr on your official appointment!

And Lord Lore, I would like to put aside our differences and previous distrust and congratulate you as well.

Can I have the bit above and next to eumanor on the right hand bit of costlinen named under Toby rock

Hey, can I get a plot and name it RNPT(Ryccian North Pacific Territory)? I don't care where is put, or the size of it, I just want a plot. Thank you! :)

Nierr's got a lot of mapping to do; I never managed to get that map out so basically the claims from my final map update on page 20 to now are all unprocessed...

At the request of Nierr the Cartographer I would like to inform everyone that the map is going to be overhauled and a new system in place. As of now this thread will be locked and after the RP Convention comes to a close this shall be archived and a new thread shall take its place.

Back