Romaonoffia: Resignation.

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
It has become apparent that there is no such thing as an independent Judiciary in The North Pacific and as such, no justice can be had under the current system. As such, despite the trappings of the Constitution and Laws, in effect there is no Court at all, just three 'Justices' expected to do the bidding of whomever can make the most noise and trouble for the Justices.

As such, I find it pointless to try to do anything more about this at this point because the mob will have what they will have and they now firmly want a judicial system that is no judicial system at all. Vox Populi, as they say. The people get what they deserve. Good luck to the next poor fool who thinks any of it matters anymore.

I hereby resign from The Court of The North Pacific.

Romanoffia

Hell, I'd vote for you.

In fact, I'd like to see you, Mall and TD as the three Justices on the Court!

I'll nominate all three of you in the special election (and you'd probably be the only three people to run for such an abused position, but I have faith in you three).

You could prosecute the Oligarchy for High Treason and a Total Lack of a Sense of Humor! :lol:

You'd be either crazy, a glutton for punishment or both. But, if you are a masochist, go for it! :lol:

To be honest, I wouldn't advise anyone to be Court Justice because it's largely a meaningless position. The job mainly consists of pleasing those people who can and will harass you if you don't make the decisions they dictate to you. Justice is not even an option under the current legal system.

Lajikstan:
I'd like to run for justice.
An election thread will be opened shortly. This is not the right place for this.

I would say I'm glad you chose to resign gracefully but there isn't really anything graceful about it. Disappointing :(

I'm glad you decided to resign gracefully. I'm utterly dumbfounded by what feels like your crazy conspiracy theories and feeling like you were pushed out for making an unpopular decision. I dislike being ignored and then you going on as if I never explained my reasoning, going on like I'm something else.

Romanoffia:
Hell, I'd vote for you.

In fact, I'd like to see you, Mall and TD as the three Justices on the Court!

I'll nominate all three of you in the special election (and you'd probably be the only three people to run for such an abused position, but I have faith in you three).

You could prosecute the Oligarchy for High Treason and a Total Lack of a Sense of Humor! :lol:
This is not a bad idea.

What! No say it isnt so! My heart is broken roman. Im sorry everyone has been asshats about the jal thing. I still havent got up to speed on it all. But it was clear the defense council were being asshat obstructionists. Had this been RL they eould have sat in a jail cell for contempt.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
What! No say it isnt so! My heart is broken roman. Im sorry everyone has been asshats about the jal thing. I still havent got up to speed on it all. But it was clear the defense council were being asshat obstructionists. Had this been RL they eould have sat in a jail cell for contempt.
And that's why I just wrote up a Bill proposing a Contempt Law which, I see you found already. :D

Back