Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: La Corta
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs: Recruiter of Nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none officially, but have been messaging new TNP nations from the activity board and guiding them towards the handbook, WA, forum, and endorsing the security council already and really enjoy it!

Nation in The North Pacific: Cuandolosimpostoress Onrealmentesuspicaz
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Planning, drafting, and writing of resolutions in Model UN conferences.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Lord Dominator
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Not much

Nation in The North Pacific: Cuandolosimpostoress Onrealmentesuspicaz
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Planning, drafting, and writing of resolutions in Model UN conferences.
Sorry for missing this, but APPROVED upon receipt of at least residency!

Nation in The North Pacific: Meretime Pacifis
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am ready to learn and assist TNP.

Nation in The North Pacific: United Souch Deed
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Learning about other regions and ready to represent the North Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific: Neptunian Military Administration
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
All three accepted upon getting citizenship.

Nation in The North Pacific: La Corta
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs: Recruiter of Nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none officially, but have been messaging new TNP nations from the activity board and guiding them towards the handbook, WA, forum, and endorsing the security council already and really enjoy it!
Accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Cretox State
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards, Culture, Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Media
Previous experience in this area of government: pee pee poo poo Did a bunch of card farming; participated in events; was Deputy MoFA at some point; did lots of rows and created a new VD mentoring system; and compiled Issue XXXII of TNL with BMW back when it was an image-based and wrote and personally created the only image-based TNS issue, XXI; respectively.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards, Culture, Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Media
Previous experience in this area of government: pee pee poo poo Did a bunch of card farming; participated in events; was Deputy MoFA at some point; did lots of rows and created a new VD mentoring system; and compiled Issue XXXII of TNL with BMW back when it was an image-based and wrote and personally created the only image-based TNS issue, XXI; respectively.
Accepted for Foreign Affairs and Cards!

Last edited:
Accepted

Nation in The North Pacific: Eleave
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I worked as a ambassador for a group I was in (In high school) it’s not a ton of experience e but I’d love to learn and meet new people.

Thank you for your Consideration.

accepted

Nation in The North Pacific: Eleave
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I worked as a ambassador for a group I was in (In high school) it’s not a ton of experience e but I’d love to learn and meet new people.

Thank you for your Consideration.
Accepted, I've DMed you. Please check that out.

Nation in The North Pacific: Southern Poch
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, this would be my first government position

Nation in The North Pacific: Unitegone
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former MoFA and Senior Diplomat here

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of dictators

Nation in the North Pacific: Republic of Djordia
Ministry you're interested in joining: Ministry of WA Affairs
Previous Government Experience in the Region: None

Thank you so much and have a great day!
Best Regards
Secretary of Djordia

Best Regards
Secretary of Djordia
Accepted conditionally! Please make sure to apply for citizenship in the Citizenship Applications thread!

Nation in The North Pacific: Nimarya
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none unless you count being Minister for two terms. :p

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of dictators
Nation in The North Pacific: Nimarya
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none unless you count being Minister for two terms. :p
All accepted into Home Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Southern Poch
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, this would be my first government position

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former MoFA and Senior Diplomat here
Accepted. Please join the executive server and the main Discord server if you haven't.

Best Regards
Secretary of Djordia
Edit here: Fully accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Itoa
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Media
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None in the game, new to Nationstates

Nation in The North Pacific: Itoa
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Media
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None in the game, new to Nationstates

Appoved for Culture, please join the TNP Executive Discord server

Nation in The North Pacific: Anne of Cleves in TNP
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Current WA member, actively involved in the WA proposal threads on this forum and in draft threads on the NS forum, made one failed proposal in the GA

Nation in The North Pacific: Anne of Cleves in TNP
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Current WA member, actively involved in the WA proposal threads on this forum and in draft threads on the NS forum, made one failed proposal in the GA
Accepted!

Nation in the North Pacific: Zohaib
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in the North Pacific: Chipoli
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs

Nation in the North Pacific: Chipoli
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Accepted, please join the Executive Discord link I'm sending to you so that you can get started.
Nation in the North Pacific: Zohaib
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs
Unfortunately , I can not accept you until you get citizenship, which should be in a day or two. I will accept you then.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former MoHA

Accepted, please join the Executive Discord link I'm sending to you so that you can get started.

Unfortunately , I can not accept you until you get citizenship, which should be in a day or two. I will accept you then.
Great! How and when can I get started in performing my role?

Back