May 2014 General Elections

Results: May 2014 General Elections

ec-seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this May 2014 General Elections and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct. In these results, the tables list percentages out of those voters voting for a candidate and not abstaining, as the legal code specifies abstentions should not be used to determine the result of any election. The graphs on the results page also do not reflect absentions.

May 2014 General Election Results

Based on these results, the following are declared elected to the four month terms beginning in May, 2014:

Delegate: r3naissanc3r

Vice Delegate: Abacathea

Speaker: Zyvetskistaahn

Voters:
Mall
falapatorius
Lord Nwahs
Lord Ravenclaw
Kiwi
stalin1953
flemingovia
r3naissanc3r
punk d
Crushing Our Enemies
Gracius Maximus
Gladio
Treize_Dreizehn
Emmanuel Bassil
schweizweld
Lennart
Andrew
Malvad
Fenichi
depeterson61
Elkhorn_6
Democratic Donkeys
Geniva
Jamie
Isimud
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Elegarth
Alunya
Abstain
Chasmanthe
Giancarlo
SillyString
PaulWallLibertarian42
Pasargad
Leekem
mcmasterdonia
North East Somerset
Abacathea
nydna
Romanoffia
Grosseschnauzer
Election Commissioners: Grosseschnauzer, PaulWallLibertarian42

Well, this could well be very dull indeed.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. at least in the months to come you get to say "I told you so."

Congrats to everyone who was in this election.
In a way, everybody won. The candidates were all great with strong campaigns, and they again showed us their dedication to the TNP through their campaigns.
Congrats to the winners of the elections. May you have the best term and may God be by your side in your new positions. Lastly, congrats to the TNP residents and citizens for having a government that's democratic and dedicated.

Congrats again.

~Tomb :toast:

Congratulations to our new delegate, vice delegate and congrats to our returning speaker. R3n I think you were the best for the job and I hope you started to put together your cabinet and the executive staff which a lot of TNP citizens are interested with.

Congratulations to the winners, who I hope will be doing a great job, and to all the candidates who ran very good campaigns!

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Mister Delgate Elect Mister Delegate Elect can we get a speech? And all the losers will you care to give some concession speeches. Thx!
I love that idea PWL, preferably on the IRC so everyone can gather along and listen.

Congratulations to the three of you. r3n, I'll have my accounts on your desk by tomorrow morning for your accountancy skills.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for all the delegate candidates in the aforementioned election.

I won't pretend I'm not disappointed with the result because I certainly am. Not because I didn't win but because the outcome was far more one-sided than I had envisioned.

Thank you to those who voted for me, regardless. I wish the newly elected officials the best of luck this term and I will take the opportunity to take a much needed break from holding office in TNP.

Congratulations to all those elected, and especially to Abacathea who whupped me good and proper at the ballot box.

And thank you to all those who did vote for me. It would have been a fun ride.

flemingovia:
Congratulations to all those elected, and especially to Abacathea who whupped me good and proper at the ballot box.

And thank you to all those who did vote for me. It would have been a fun ride.
I was honestly scared before ballots opened it would be you Flem. It was a pleasure competing with you :) :hug:

flemingovia:
Well, this could well be very dull indeed.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. at least in the months to come you get to say "I told you so."
"I told you so" is my line. I am the King of I Told You So. In fact, I have a trade mark on it. :lol:

I Told You So!™

Congrats to the winners! And you can pick up your Prozac at the dispensary at your leisure. You're going to need it. :P

Back