Minister of CHEESE assumes the Delegacy.

Pursuant to paragraph 10 of the Farceocratic Constitution as quoted: Here.

Since as the Minister of Cheese (MoC) and I am supposed to know who I am, further pursuant to powers vested in me by this constitution I hereby assume the title of "Delegate of the North Pacific". Causing no harm to the region, I simply wish to be called "Delegate" for the day, McMasterdonia the legal and lawful democraticly elected delegate of the North Pacific shall still retain all responsibilites, rights, duties, and fuctions of executing the office of and delegating over the delegacy, again causing no harm or disruption in the executive branch of TNP. I simply wish to be called "Delegate" for these 24 hours. After which things shall return to normal. Also, every TNP nation must change their nation flag to their choice of either Rick Astley or that Gangnum Style dude. As the MoC, so mote it be!

*As a legal disclaimer this by no means should be construed as being serious, since it is farceocratic. Futhermore no portion of this post should be construed as "Gross Misconduct", "Treason", "Sedition", "Espionage", or a "Coup" or any other silly legal thing you want to try.

Back