NS Apocalypse Discussion Station

This is a one stop shop for conspiracy theories relating to the NS outage, here are a few of mine:

Max Barry accidentally spilled his big can of Fosters, or as they say in Australia "Beer", on the NS server he keeps under his desk.

A secret petition was circulated among a majority of NS players that most did not fully read, which called for the quiet closure of the site.

Something involving MH370 and micro-black holes and Wolf Blitzer.

Come back NS! :cry:

I thought it was just my phone. I kept getting a google chrome error. Could not access this webpage.

I blame The Eluminati! And Alex Jones and..and....Its all an evil plot by Crushing our Enemies and Grosse to shred the TNP constitution and declare martial law with DD as the Defacto figurehead delegate!

Or it is Mr. Barry looking out for me. Temporarily putting the site offline so i dont get docked clocking back in from lunch late because i was typing a tl;dr on the rmb

This, this is just too much..

6Mj5XnP.gif

What outage?

There was no such outage. Well, there was, but only for those who not enlightened.

200px-Minerval_insignia.png

Ordo ab chao, I always say. :P

Australians don't actually drink Fosters. It's disgusting and difficult to sell here. We just enjoy convincing the rest of the world that we do :yes:

Back