Hey

Rhodon

TNPer
Nickname(s)?: Here I'm Rhodon, but on most regions in NS I am known as Imp or Imperium
Main Nation?: Imperium Londinium (Rhodon here)
RL Country?: England, UK
Favourite Colour(s)?: Octarine
Do you use IRC?: que?
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal Conservatism, if thats a thing.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: On occasion I have been known to partake of the odd RP yes.

My main region is, and shall probably remain, The Allied Republics, and over there I have been the longest serving Chief Justice, and the Vice President. Currently I am their secretary of the Treasury.

However, TAR is inactive at the moment, so, like all good politicians, I'm looking for a second home to claim on expenses. Perhaps TNP is going to be that home.

Welcome to TNP! You'll find being a part of the largest region has it's benefits in regards to activity.

Hello Rhodon, and Welcome aboard!

PS- I also live in England and absolutely love Terry Pratchett!!!!!!!!!!

Rhodon:
Although ironically it seems you have similar posts per day, despite having more members
Depends on day. I can never keep up with the RMB recently.

Anyway, welcome!

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Rhodon:
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Liberal Conservatism, if thats a thing.
So a fellow libertarian. WELCOME!
I remember David Cameron describing himself as a Liberal Conservative sometime back.

You're wayyyyy off dude.

Essentially what a libertarian is. A liberal conservative. Socially liberal, Pro-Civil and Constitutional rights fiscal conservative, smaller government. :P

Though I like the term "classic liberal" to draw a distintion between modern day Progressive Liberalism.

I would to go as far to call myself libertarian, perhaps classical liberal is a better description. Economically conservative, socially liberal.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Essentially what a libertarian is. A liberal conservative. Socially liberal, Pro-Civil and Constitutional rights fiscal conservative, smaller government. :P

Though I like the term "classic liberal" to draw a distintion between modern day Progressive Liberalism.
Anarchism is the only true libertarianism.

Aaaanyway, welcome, Rhodon~

Haha thanks. I might need a bit of a tour here- your forum names make no sense to me, and I can seem to view or post in most places, so I need to know where and what I can see and do.

I'm interested in getting involved in local politics- especially judicial aspects of things, as that has always been my main focus. Im a bit of a legalist.

Back