Fiqh Court Hearing: McMasterdonia v SillyString

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
My Lord Flemingovia, I hope you have not abandoned us yet! A great matter of supreme importance requires your wise counsel and ruling.

I lodge a claim against SillyString for treason and for perverting the course of justice through the hiding and destruction of evidence. I further claim that she is evil and biased and that she needs to be banished as a heretic.

During a short absence SillyString openly and blatantly plotted against the legitimate government and the Delegate (me!). You can find her most treasonous comments in this thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8133705&t=7174871

Her attempts to commit treason were foiled by the magnificent nations of the North Pacific who saw through her thinly veiled concern for "regional security" when asking them to endorse her as Delegate of the region. I have no evidence of this claim, but there is no proof that it didn't happen!

When I returned from my leave of absence, SillyString was quick to hide all the evidence of her treason and it is rumored* that she was responsible for the 7th burning down of the Court of the North Pacific. There is no evidence to suggest that she was not responsible. Her bias and evil ways are well known to all who pay attention to the Court of the North Pacific.

I hope that you will hear my claim.

*a rumor started by me just now.

Did you not read what I posted, or did you just not take me seriously?

Flemingovianism is no longer being promoted in tnp. The secular sentiments of the regional assembly need to be respected.

If someone wants to take the time to set up a secular arbitration system, then good luck to you. Perhaps one of those who was so vehement about this issue would step up to the mark?

But please. I made my position very clear. Why do you not respect it?

Dont let this be a tyranny by majority. If those seculars dont want flemingovian on the tnp board then they dont need to click on any flemingovian threads and read the words of the great prophet! Do not abandon the small minority that wishes to worship at the altar! It is not like this is a democracy or anything. Nevermind the constibillicode clearly states freedom of religion and to worship as one sees fit. Those secular nuts have a right to worship or not as they see fit the same as We flemingovian hopefuls should also have a right to worship as we see fit.

If they dont like it they can close thier eyes when visiting the forums! Hmmmmph.

If you wish to worship at the Temple of Flemingovia, come to Osiris. That is where the activity of Flemingovianism is being promoted.

I will not be doing anything surrounding Flemingovianism in TNP, and I really wish people would just respect my wishes in that.

I would like to submit a brief to the Fiqh.

mw21-3-munsingwear-full-rise-pouch-brief-3-pk-13725.jpg

mcmasterdonia:
Even if God has abandoned us.. the followers still believe he will return.

We can visit this temple and hope.
The ghost of Friedrich Nietzsche would disagree, that's if Nietzsche believed in ghosts and the supernatural. :lol:

225px-Nietzsche187a.jpg

Id like to see the Figh Court of Flemingovia replace the current circus sideshow of a court now. If flemingovian becomes the state religion we should propose some kind of legislation to disband the current court and make the figh the offical legal system of TNP.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Id like to see the Figh Court of Flemingovia replace the current circus sideshow of a court now. If flemingovian becomes the state religion we should propose some kind of legislation to disband the current court and make the figh the offical legal system of TNP.

I would go for that!

mcmasterdonia:
I wonder if the Church of Flemingovia will consider this issue once it becomes the official religion.

Nobody expect the Flemingovian (Phlegm-ingovian) Inquisition!

Our chief weapons are fear, arrogance, stupidity, narrow mindedness, narcissism and an almost fanatical devotion to the false god Flemingovia!

Christopher Hitchens Flemingovia has ordained it so.

OOC: Roman, this flamebaiting and constant carping on is getting beyond tiresome and is having a detrimental effect on the whole forum.

Knock it off. Now. You may consider this a friendly warning, but nonetheless one that comes from a root admin.

IC: As far as the fiqh hearing issue goes, let's wait and see how the vote goes in the RA. I am making no predictions.

Paulwall, this is entirely OOC. You would do well not to post inane comments, or you may well find yourself unwittingly caught in the crossfire. You do not yet have the currency in this region to find yourself indulged in the way Roman has been.

Sir. With all due respect. That is just how I feel roman is being. Im not sure what is IC and what is OOC. I assume he is playing the role of a flem non-believer and obstructionist. After all what religion is not legitimized by having a few counter revolutionaries atheists railing against you?

I really didnt mean any disrespect. Honestly. Just trying to make lighthearted banter. Im sorry if it was taken any other way.

Back