Justice Dream Team

Whom (shoutout to SillyString :P ) would you like to see for this upcoming Judicial term? I don't really care about Attorney General, but you are more than welcome to include them in your list if you want. Give a reason why if you want, consider this somewhere else to voice your support. :) I will attempt to be as obnoxious as ever, to get the ball rolling...

First off, don't vote for Treize Dreizehn. Boy, am I regretting illegally letting him into the RA, he won't even answer my questions! The nerve! I even got a typical Romanoffia PM, while not even getting a peep from TD. You know the type of PM, where he disagrees or dislikes something you post so he sends you a message that is so over the top sarcastic that it might actually be enthusiastically genuine? Does anyone else get those? LOL!!! :unsure:

Anywhom... on to the main course! Justices...

Asta, or Sillystring is my number one pick for this job. Just the rumor of her imperial majesty made Govindia go crazier than usual one time, and that kind of power should not be ignored when looking for a true Justice. Plus I don't think Sillystring has ever resigned from a position here, which is also something to consider when picking out a TNP Justice. (Not a reference to any one particular Justice, just the sum)

Gracius Maximus is another pick for me. I really admire his ability to use tons of words to rebut other people who use tons of words. That is something I wish I had the patience for, but I only play this game for enjoyment. Not because I am interested in having a modicum of perceived power in my life, or whatever other reason people seem to have for hanging around here being unenjoyable. I doubt Gracius Maximus will win though. There are too many approved candidates ahead of him in line, but I hope his impending defeat does not discourage him like last time. If at first you don't succeed, run, run again!

My last choice is a bit of a dark horse, Ator People. I like the idea of throwing an unknown into the mix to see what happens. Plus he has the added benefit of being Not-Romanoffia, so at the very least still has the possibility of posting something in a court thread that is not akin to "Getting around to this very soon" where you have to imagine the proper inflection that would clue you in to how important your case or review really is... (I will be expecting another sarcastic PM that will punch clear on through to genuine) I think Ator People has shown real promise of late in the RA. He also knows about when the constitution was written, which is important now or something...

Anyway, that's my opinion. If you don't like it then I'm sorry. Please let me know if that's how you feel, so I can put you on the proper list that I keep in my head. :D

I think you underestimate the contribution Leekem, Empire of Narnia and Douria could make to our regional life.

I only play this game for enjoyment as well. My definition of enjoyment differs somewhat from others at times.

Anyway, I would select myself, but, as DD has stated, I will likely not gain a seat because I am not 'approved' - whatever that means.

If I am not a legitimate contender then I would consider Asta, Roman and Ator as the best options, collectively they are about as good as myself.

I think Roman has done a good job so far and I will be supporting him in his reelection. Similarly I think that SillyString will do well and Ator definitely has the experience. I think that would produce a balanced court and hopefully an active one.

A better question is what would the dream team for the court look like if you could elect any TNPer to the position?

Magicality, Syber Rad, and Poe. Because then that would mean they were back. :( :sadface:

Oh yeah, I think Romanoffia has done a great job. I especially thought he did a great job presiding over the uhhhh, ruling on a review of...., errrrr. :unsure:

He helped elect Leekem as Chief Justice?

Democratic Donkeys:
He helped elect Leekem as Chief Justice?
No he didn't, I believe he voted abstain like many others in that election. I believe you helped me win and had support for me and I hope you will continue as I have made a contribution to the court since I've been here from a month. I am serious on reform for TNP people. I have been here for a year and I would like to retain my seat on the bench.
Thank You

You are confused. I was speaking of the Chief Justice election, which is when the Justices vote for who they want to be Chief. No one else was involved except for Romanoffia and Flemingovia. You really should have taken the opportunity to learn before you accepted the Chief Justice position.

Democratic Donkeys:
You are confused. I was speaking of the Chief Justice election, which is when the Justices vote for who they want to be Chief. No one else was involved except for Romanoffia and Flemingovia. You really should have taken the opportunity to learn before you accepted the Chief Justice position.
Actually Roman wasn't for me in the Chief Justice election. He was my only opponent and Flem went my way, therefore it was 2-1. I took the position because I believed I had enough real life experience to transfer onto online and bring some fresh blood to the position.

Democratic Donkeys:
I even got a typical Romanoffia PM, while not even getting a peep from TD. You know the type of PM, where he disagrees or dislikes something you post so he sends you a message that is so over the top sarcastic that it might actually be enthusiastically genuine? Does anyone else get those? LOL!!! :unsure:
Now, settle down, young pioneer.

I was not being sarcastic in the PM of which you speak. I was actually conveying my sincere appreciation of the humor of the particular post you made. Honestly, that was just about the funniest damned thing I have ever heard on this forum. No sarcasm at all. I was being truly genuine in my appreciation of the humor. I am going to put it in my favorite quote section in my sig.

Gracius Maximus:
I only play this game for enjoyment as well. My definition of enjoyment differs somewhat from others at times.

Anyway, I would select myself, but, as DD has stated, I will likely not gain a seat because I am not 'approved' - whatever that means.

If I am not a legitimate contender then I would consider Asta, Roman and Ator as the best options, collectively they are about as good as myself.
That's the first time I have ever heard my name uttered in the same sentence as the term 'collectively'. This is interesting because I have always been a dyed in the wool objectivist. :P

Romanoffia:
Now, settle down, young pioneer.

I was not being sarcastic in the PM of which you speak. I was actually conveying my sincere appreciation of the humor of the particular post you made. Honestly, that was just about the funniest damned thing I have ever heard on this forum. No sarcasm at all. I was being truly genuine in my appreciation of the humor. I am going to put it in my favorite quote section in my sig.
See what I mean? :rofl:

Back