Moving to America

Geniva

TNPer
Hi Americans out there we are thinking of moving to the states after my operation where is the best part to move to in California as I am finished university after this month

Hello there, Geniva, first off I want to wish you the best of luck, I guess people here will give you interesting advice as they did with me. I'm also reading, in case I decide one day to move there too ^^.

Regards!

Geniva, I am from New York but I have visited California. My advice is for you to move to San Francisco. This is a nice part of California right in the southern belt and has nice houses and beautiful beaches. And is a good place if you hope to be an actor. Anyway good luck with your move.

The best place in America is approximately 20 miles in any direction outside of their borders.

*coughs*

I have family in Michigan, Florida, Tennessee, Louisiana and Wisconsin. I'd say go for Michigan.

If I were moving to Cali, I would go to Monterey. The coast there is too pretty for words. (just google images of Big Sur) If I wanted a job in IT, I'd go to Silicon Valley. If I wanted to be an actor, singer or musician, LA is the best. Everywhere I've been in California has been lovely, but the scenery comes at a price. The cost of living there is so much higher there than in many other parts of the US.

Because iro I am graduating for law school soon and I would to like to open a law firm out there if I can and I have some family out there too

Geniva:
Hi Americans out there we are thinking of moving to the states after my operation where is the best part to move to in California as I am finished university after this month
Where is the best part of California to live in?

Anywhere that is at least 500 miles from California. :P

Anywhere around America is nice but I've never been to Montana though have you Been there before McM

Montana is a dull state for dullards. There are plenty of prettier places with more going on than Montana. It's more boring than Idaho, and only slightly more interesting than Iowa. :D

Move to Vermont, it is an earthly paradise.

I wouldn't move to San Francisco, they're due another big earthquake soon.

My advice, go to Canada if you're aiming for North America. The only bad thing about it is the ban on Marmite 0_0

(wait, there is a ban on Marmite, right?)

Stay away from Ohio, Ky, or West Virgina. If you do go to ohio. Cincinatti or Columbus. Columbus is the Capital. There is a lot of culture in both places and they are 2 of our major city centers. The third major city is Cleveland stay away from Cleveland.

http://consumer.discoverohio.com/default.aspx?fullsite=1

Interresting tid bid Ohio was home to the Wright Brothers they were from Dayton and discovered flight in 1903.

Where are you moving from? Your current country.

Back