bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

I just thought of how funny it would be if the nuclear apocalypse happened, and then McM would be the winner because we would all be dead, except McM would also be dead. And then the survivors of the apocalypse would discover this thread, and spend the next 13,000 years searching for the pile of ash that used to be McM, and then when they found it, they would put together a crown made of whatever pieces of scrap they could find, and put it on top of the pile of ash.

Good times. :)

quak1234:
I just thought of how funny it would be if the nuclear apocalypse happened, and then McM would be the winner because we would all be dead, except McM would also be dead. And then the survivors of the apocalypse would discover this thread, and spend the next 13,000 years searching for the pile of ash that used to be McM, and then when they found it, they would put together a crown made of whatever pieces of scrap they could find, and put it on top of the pile of ash.

Actually, in TSP the Be the Last Poster thread kept crashing after a certain point, so they had to make a new one and the last guy to post before it glitched out was the winner. :P

Nebula:
quak1234:

Actually, in TSP the Be the Last Poster thread kept crashing after a certain point, so they had to make a new one and the last guy to post before it glitched out was the winner. :P

Brutal!

If I wanted to win I could just close the thread. :P

610b53688b5aae933cacef2a2357cdeffb4c043b65aef37a5b3588d848c44ab5.jpg

Back