bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

Hmm...sure you are...

If you are really human then can you...um...

Kill another human?!

I would like to thank @A27M Cromwell (NBU) for being my volunteer tonight
Umm, I’m not too free tonight, could I subcontract it to someone else?
*rings bell
Yes?”
“Hey, can you, like, help kill someone?”
“Can be done. Any details?”
Nope!”
“So basically anyone that aims at me?”
“Ye.”
“Sounds fun!”

7-EED0-EA6-7696-4093-B898-D0-B48-A91-AADA.jpg

Well, it’s not going to be as fun without someone that can shoot back, innit?

Soldier​

Meet the Soldier
Basic Information
Soldier
Icon:Leaderboard class soldier.png
Type:Offensive
Health:200 /
Medic emblem RED.png
(See Health below for further details)
Speed:80%
(See Speed below for further details)
SoldierVidSplash.png
If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!
Icon external link wav.png Click to listen
The Soldier on the art of war
The Soldier is a crazed, jingoistic patriot from Midwest, USA. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense, and a great starter class to get familiar with the game.
Well-balanced and possessing both survivability and mobility, the Soldier is considered one of the most flexible classes in Team Fortress 2. Despite his low ground movement speed, he is capable of using rocket jumps to reach his destination quickly. His large health pool is second only to that of the Heavy, and his wide array of armaments and weaponry allows him to bring whatever weapon or equipment is best suited to the situation at hand.
The Soldier is well known for his spectacular rocket jump. In defiance of all good sense and judgment, the Soldier can detonate a rocket at his feet and launch himself skyward at the cost of some health (which can be reduced by the Gunboats, or negated altogether by the Rocket Jumper). This ability allows the Soldier to navigate the battlefield by air, appear from unexpected places, and reach areas off-limits even to the Scout's double jump and Hype jumps. The Soldier's time airborne from a rocket jump can be increased with the B.A.S.E. Jumper.
The Soldier was[1] voiced by the late Rick May. He was voiced by May and Nolan North in Expiration Date.

Soldier​

Meet the Soldier
Basic Information
Soldier
Icon:Leaderboard class soldier.png
Type:Offensive
Health:200 /
Medic emblem RED.png
(See Health below for further details)
Speed:80%
(See Speed below for further details)
SoldierVidSplash.png
If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!
Icon external link wav.png Click to listen
The Soldier on the art of war
The Soldier is a crazed, jingoistic patriot from Midwest, USA. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense, and a great starter class to get familiar with the game.
Well-balanced and possessing both survivability and mobility, the Soldier is considered one of the most flexible classes in Team Fortress 2. Despite his low ground movement speed, he is capable of using rocket jumps to reach his destination quickly. His large health pool is second only to that of the Heavy, and his wide array of armaments and weaponry allows him to bring whatever weapon or equipment is best suited to the situation at hand.
The Soldier is well known for his spectacular rocket jump. In defiance of all good sense and judgment, the Soldier can detonate a rocket at his feet and launch himself skyward at the cost of some health (which can be reduced by the Gunboats, or negated altogether by the Rocket Jumper). This ability allows the Soldier to navigate the battlefield by air, appear from unexpected places, and reach areas off-limits even to the Scout's double jump and Hype jumps. The Soldier's time airborne from a rocket jump can be increased with the B.A.S.E. Jumper.
The Soldier was[1] voiced by the late Rick May. He was voiced by May and Nolan North in Expiration Date.

Back