bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

No wonder you aren't a pacifist! You're always using firearms! :(
Nah…not really. It’s just that I often take breaks from sketching personal artwork, and I find scenebuilding quite a therapeutic activity, as well as a great start towards visualising ideas. Not to mention Crom thinks I look adorable with firearms…
Who knows? Maybe I’ll switch to—violins!
I’ve got a bunch of my own ideas written in a notebook, and It’ll usually take quite a while to learn to sketch a certain item. (It actually took me half a year to get the L85A2’s components and grips right!)

Nah…not really. It’s just that I often take breaks from sketching personal artwork, and I find scenebuilding quite a therapeutic activity, as well as a great start towards visualising ideas. Not to mention Crom thinks I look adorable with firearms…
I’ve got a bunch of my own ideas written in a notebook, and It’ll usually take quite a while to learn to sketch a certain item. (It actually took me half a year to get the L85A2’s components and grips right!)
Interesting! Go for it! :squee:

A big speech to be the last poster??

Find the treasure

You died
You died
You died
You died
You died
You died
You have uncovered the treasure!
you died
Nerd!
YAY, a treasure hunt! :squee:

Uncovered the treasure after two tries!

Find the treasure

You died
You died
You died
You died
You died
You died
You have uncovered the treasure!
you died
Nerd!
You just need to click on "reply" button of this post and you found the treasure

Wait, we should open a inquiry to be certain that it is a threat

Now I believe 6 months to a year should be a good length of time for the inquiry

Wait, we should open a inquiry to be certain that it is a threat

Now I believe 6 months to a year should be a good length of time for the inquiry
6 months?!
That’s too long!
I say we neutralise the threat now!

DA334451-775-C-4097-8695-FC0-CC1-DA2-E0-E.jpg

Back