bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

Well actually I chose this name for the sole reason that I will come first in case of a tie in the WADP Awards.

And as I said Aerilia is girl's name so confess u are a girl
I find this ... a bit of a problem. What are feminine or male names? I repeat, what are they?

For example, the name "Sam" can be construed as a "male" name but can actually be a name in short for "Samantha", that is construed as a "female" name.

I think this can be a problem because we tend to assume that a certain person has specific qualities because of his/her gender.

I put this up for discussion.
My personal real name is already revealed by Tringapore and NC.
LOL, I know everything... :ADN:

I find this ... a bit of a problem. What are feminine or male names? I repeat, what are they?

For example, the name "Sam" can be construed as a "male" name but can actually be a name in short for "Samantha", that is construed as a "female" name.

I think this can be a problem because we tend to assume that a certain person has specific qualities because of his/her gender.

I know Tring’s real name!
Grogu

I still has doubts....

Back