bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

Nessuno:
I've got a very bad internet connection today, can't post for to much.

See you tomorrow guys.
YAY one less person to post

I am now closer to be the ultimate winner

Also Hello I win :D

Thank you all so very much. Thank you to The North Pacific. I have to congratulate the other incredible posters in this thread for their unbelievable performances.

I thank you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet for granted; I do not take this night for granted!

I have formally declared myself the winner of this thread, by a majorly vote from the who is the winner commission made up of me and me with a mustache on.

They have voted me in flavor of winning so please do not post after me, thank you

Aerilia:
I have formally declared myself the winner of this thread, by a majorly vote from the who is the winner commission made up of me and me with a mustache on.

They have voted me in flavor of winning so please do not post after me, thank you
Without a formal document that poll is considered null.

Nessuno:
Aerilia:

oh yes I have that formal document right here.

CCFDoc1.jpg

No need to look closely at it, its all there you can trust me, so looks like I win YAY

Aerilia:
Nessuno:
Aerilia:

oh yes I have that formal document right here.

CCFDoc1.jpg

No need to look closely at it, its all there you can trust me, so looks like I win YAY
You must read between the lines and find that in actuality i have won

Back