What's for Christmas?

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
For me this year, I am having a Christmas that will be split all across the state :P

I will be staying with my Mother for Christmas Eve and we will spend the morning together and have breakfast with her partners family and my brother. After that I will be driving around 3 hours to get back to Perth and have lunch with my paternal Grandmother and my brother/sisters and probably 20 or so other people :P. It is going to be a particularly hard year for us as it is the first Christmas without Dad who passed away in February unexpectedly.

For dinner I will be hosting my Aunt and her partner for homemade pizza in my new pizza oven :D And then Boxing Day I will drive approximately 1.5 hours North of the City to a large family gathering and then driving the 4.5 hour journey home as I work the next day.

What will you guys be doing for the special day (if anything)? :)

I'll be staying at home, doing the usual derpy stuff, probably going out for lunch and dinner with parents.

Tomorrow I am going over to my friend's house. They have a big Christmas eve party every year. It starts around noon, so by 5, I'm usually useless for the rest of the day. I recall one year I came home and passed out immediately. I woke up at 4am and remembered that there were still Christmas stockings to fill. Literally minutes after performing my "Santa duty" the first child woke up. I still shudder to think how close I came to being the "really bad mommy."

Christmas day I am having a family dinner with a few friends and relatives. Low-key. New Year's eve I throw a big party - lots of champagne, loud music, kids on the roof, fireworks. You'd love it! :santa:

Kids on the roof sounds like a disaster waiting to happen :P Overall though it sounds like your holiday plans are set and will be a lot of fun :)

Christmas doesn't start until this afternoon as my mum doesn't finish work until then, then we'll mostly just be sitting around, eating /far/ too much food and watching bad TV :P Tomorrow will be fairly "traditional", dad'll be cooking a massive great turkey roast and that'll be that. Grandparents around on boxing day for party food and stuff, again in large quantities >.>

Will be fun, and also a bit weird, as it's my first christmas where I'll be going "home" afterwards.

EDIT: And Dr Who. Can't forget Dr Who tomorrow.

My family and I celebrated it at my Aunt's house and did family togetherness stuff as per usual, nothing special. Oh, but I did get a computer however, which automatically makes it the best Christmas I've had yet, because computers are awesome. They can, like, compute.

Great Bights Mum:
Tomorrow I am going over to my friend's house. They have a big Christmas eve party every year. It starts around noon, so by 5, I'm usually useless for the rest of the day. I recall one year I came home and passed out immediately. I woke up at 4am and remembered that there were still Christmas stockings to fill. Literally minutes after performing my "Santa duty" the first child woke up. I still shudder to think how close I came to being the "really bad mommy."

Christmas day I am having a family dinner with a few friends and relatives. Low-key. New Year's eve I throw a big party - lots of champagne, loud music, kids on the roof, fireworks. You'd love it! :santa:
I wanna come next year. You have my IP, send my invite in the mail. :P

Infuschein:
My family and I celebrated it at my Aunt's house and did family togetherness stuff as per usual, nothing special. Oh, but I did get a computer however, which automatically makes it the best Christmas I've had yet, because computers are awesome. They can, like, compute.
So lucky ;_;

Olvern:
Infuschein:
So lucky ;_;
Heh, the one I was using before it was a third-hand Mac.

Christmas eve: a not-so-epic party. Christmas itself: an incredibly painful hungover, and we don't even have presents that day, (it's January 6th here, like all those weird catholic countries).

Not my best Xmas. Not the worst either.

Back