Acclamation of Flemingovia as Supreme Divine Ruler

To acclaim Flemingovia as your Supreme Divine Ruler, acclaim him here, and don't wait for the Voting Booth to tell you what to do, shout it loud now, before the moment has gone!

Flemingovia does not need to be elected to the position of Supreme Divine Ruler. He is, always has been, and will always be!

I once criticized the Flemingovia God and he made it rain frogs in by living room. I had to yell very loudly at them in German before they all left for England (a few stayed and collaborated).

Any mention of divinities on this forum causes an outbreak of Tudors. I have no idea why this is so, but I am sure Grosse can enlighten you. Please keep this forum solidly secular from now on.

Romanoffia:
I once criticized the Flemingovia God and he made it rain frogs in by living room. I had to yell very loudly at them in German before they all left for England (a few stayed and collaborated).
If The Supreme Divine Ruler Flemingovia can make it rain mice we will worship Him forever!

>^,,^<
Alunya

Alunya:
Romanoffia:
If The Supreme Divine Ruler Flemingovia can make it rain mice we will worship Him forever!

>^,,^<
Alunya
Do you have a particular affiliation towards mice hurling from the heavens? Why not something more beneficial like money. Perhaps even it could rain pennies.

Alexandros Rex:
Alunya:
Romanoffia:

>^,,^<
Alunya
Do you have a particular affiliation towards mice hurling from the heavens? Why not something more beneficial like money. Perhaps even it could rain pennies.
Oh definitely. Mice are fun to catch, to kill, and to eat-- way better than pennies from heaven.

>^,,^<
Alunya (The Official Cat of the North Pacific)

Flemingovia walked among you doing signs and wonders and blessing. But the people were hard hearted and Kentuckian, and turned their backs on him. So now there is no divine presence in the North Pacific. If you want showers of mice, you will have to look elsewhere.

I dont care what the seculars on the forum say. Flemingovian foreva! Is there divine scripture I may study? I want to be an apostle, touch me with your not soo noodly appendage (blatant FSM reference FTW!) I want to be accepted into the clergy so I may spread the message to the filthy secular TNP forum heathens.

flemingovia:
Flemingovia walked among you doing signs and wonders and blessing. But the people were hard hearted and Kentuckian, and turned their backs on him. So now there is no divine presence in the North Pacific. If you want showers of mice, you will have to look elsewhere.
We must remember that Satan has his miracles, too. - John Calvin

Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:
We must remember that Satan has his miracles, too. - John Calvin
Satan has miracles? Like what? Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?

By the way, just for the record. I think Miley Cyrus should spice up her act by twerking a roto-tiller. :lol:

Back