Declare Flemingovia God

Lord Byron:
Umm, who does Flem say that Max Barry is, then? I am very curious!
Max Barry is an author based in Melbourne, Australia who created a web game in order to market a book of his called Jennifer Government.

He is not God. The very idea that God would have an australian accent is .... odd.

Funkadelia:
With all of the scandals enveloping the government, this might be the time to seriously consider Flemingovianism.
If you mean all the recall votes that are currently failing... then wat. Otherwise, not sure what scandals are enveloping the government.

Of course, we have tried to have Flemingovia recognized as god. The timing may be right now.

No. Because that's Anti-Cultural expressionism which I just made up. However, it's legit because I said so, so there.

[me] goes back to boiling chocolate over holy water.

Having our own god is fun, but I prefer not to "declare" anything about him. No declaration, no unexpected implications.

Now, the only thing that Flemingovianism needs is a Church Hierarchy. Bishops could be sent to all parts of the NS word.

He has one!

The High Priests and High Priestess of Flemingovia (myself and Astarial) have been asked to travel wide and spread Flemingovia's word.

flemingovia:
Interesting, isn't it, how every time this comes up it gains more support?
Right now, the current support level for this is under 1/3- how much did it end up at last time? :P

If this comes up to a vote, I might be forced to renounce my allegiance to the abstainer's cause.

Back