The First North Pacific Literary Competition

Hey everyone,

The Ministry of Culture and Entertainment has been working hard recently on a new idea and finally, we are ready to go. We are proud to bring you our next project: The First North Pacific Literary Competition!

From April 28th to May 12th, contestants will be able to send in their own literary submissions. Three judges that will then be picked at random (and who will not have participated in this contest) will then form Categories based on the works submitted. Winners will get a shiny new signature graphic and bragging rights until the next Literary Competition!

To enter, see the rules below:
Rules:
1. All works must be ORIGINAL, written, works. Works that can be submitted include (but aren't limited to) short stories, poems and article/opinion piece (regarding Real Life or NationStates)

2. You may submit a literary work that is no greater than 2000 words from the 28th of April, 2013 at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time to the 12th of May, 12:00 AM at Eastern Standard Time.

3. There will be three judges, all of whom will remain anonymous. They will be awarding signature graphics for winners in categories that will be decided at the close of the competition.

4. Your literary work may be of anything you desire to write about. There's no set theme, so feel free to explore the possibilities and write about anything you desire.

5. Please submit your entry to the Minister of Culture and Entertainment (Alvino Castillon).

We hope that you'll join us for this special occasion. Remember, the contest begins on April 28th, so be sure to start thinking up a great idea to write on!

As Deputy Minister of C&E I have the following words:

Nobody can win the glory, fame and honor of this contest without entering. Send us your stuff!

IndieGirl:
Oi! What's a gal gotta do to get a response around 'ere?

IndieGirl starts chucking shoes at passersby.
[me] responds to IndieGirl

Alvino Castillon is minister of culture and entertainment and Zeorus is his deputy. I heard that the competition was shoved under the carpet but if you bug them they might re-open it!

Back