Erusea

TNPer
Hello everyone.

Nickname(s)?: Eru
Main Nation?: Neo-Erusea
RL Country?: Nicaragua or the United States, I move from time to time
Favourite Colour(s)?: Red and Green and Blue and White
Do you use IRC?: Yessir
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Kinda libertarian for the most part
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Both

I'd like to say that you have very nice forums :D

¡Hola Erusea!

¿De Nicaragua? ¿Y dicen ”qué tal loco” para saludar como decimos aquí (en Canarias)?

Me alegra ver más hispanohablantes en TNP. Te lo pasarás bien aquí :)

Lennart, gracias fiera! jaja xD

And Kiwi, thanks for the welcome :D It is a very nice forum you all have here. Very professional

LOL, ok, just to be sure, do you support Milograd, Erusea?

That being the case, then you probably won't have a lot of fun here...

I just dropped by to get to know everyone and say hello. Yes, I am part of the current TSP government. I actually am the one who does most of the work behind it lol, at least when it comes down to flags, emblems, the constitutional drafts, all that fun stuff. Milo of course is more game play oriented than myself, I just flesh everything out. Anyways, I hope we haven't gotten off on the wrong foot. I like to believe I'm not a bad guy :D

Wilm Hosenfeld wasn't a bad guy at all, but still he was a nazi.

(yay! I got to play the nazi card, I'm so proud of myself)

Well, in fact I, and most of TNPers here, don't recognise your regime. Also think it won't take too long before nations in TSP realize you're not right. And overthrow you.

¡Que tengas un buen día! :D

It's fine. I didn't come here for political reasons. I'm the People's Truth Commissar after all, so acting in any capacity as an ambassador would be beyond my jurisdiction without the consent of the people.

In any case, I'm afraid to tell you that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

And to you, Lennart, ¡Igualmente!

mcmasterdonia:
You are not a member of the current TSP Government.
Yes I am actually, considering that my say has actual effect in The South Pacific. Which sounds like a good De facto instance to me.

I didn't come here to argue that point though. Can't we just be friends?

Your say has effect in the South Pacific for as long as Milograd allows you to do so, and for as long as he agrees with what you say.

After which you get disposed, thrown on the trash and generally forgotten while Milograd's name lives down in history as infamous.

So hostile. Do not worry though! I am personally working on a constitution (I've got five pages so far in a PDF file) so we can get that nice de jure part too.

And you guys are far too harsh on Milo. He, and myself along with the other Commissars, only have the best interests for the region in mind. Granted, its hard to work with what we have, but I've finally gotten the RMB to calm down (somewhat) and we've got a lot of work in progress for the South Pacific.

There is no need for much hostility. I came here with no malicious intentions.

Most of you are simply foreign agents, who Milograd is allegedly fighting his war against. Enough of that.

Why did you come here? Most of the RMB madness is caused by over the top communist rper trolls.

Like I said in my OP, I came here to say hi. To get to know everyone. NationStates, in my opinion, is just one big online community after all.

And yes, I agree, most of the RMB madness what committed by RPer trolls. I had to step in and straighten them out, put them back in line. However a lot of spam was also committed by supporters of the Oligarch remnant (sorry if that sounds offensive to you, but to us it is a formality). I think I've gotten though to a lot of them too, however. Seems successful so far, the RMB is a lot calmer now, for the most part, but arguments still spring up.

Nothing wrong with that however, people are allowed to have their opinions. However, the spam had to stop. I had to request Moderator intervention for that.

Hello :D

Might I add that this may easily be the most well put together forum I've yet to come across on NS. Not to sound like a kiss ass, but it certainly is nice.

Edit: I do despise emoticons in general though :/ I prefer the text versions better

On the topic of the "glorious" revolution, may I ask, is Darkesia, one of TWP's guardians and, according to the people's will made manifest (Milograd), an oligarch, not a foreign interloper in TSP?

I didn't come here for politics, but since you ask, my answer is as thus: Although Dark is not a commoner of the South Pacific, his support for the people makes him a friend of the Revolution.

Whether they be a foreign intruder or not?

I thought that was one of the key focuses of the 'revolution' to remove the alleged foreign involvement and control.

Also. Darkesia is a she.

mcmasterdonia:
Whether they be a foreign intruder or not?

I thought that was one of the key focuses of the 'revolution' to remove the alleged foreign involvement and control.

Also. Darkesia is a she.
Hmm, wasn't aware of that. I usually just assume he in most cases.

The key focus of the revolution doesn't have much to do with actual foreign involvement and control, a lot of that is just communist rhetoric that is being thrown around by Milo's supporters. While we are working to secure the S.P.S.R. from foreign threats, we aren't necessarily trying to cut off foreign relations, unless of course it is with regions which are hostile to the revolutionary government.

Dark, again being a friend of the revolution, is welcome for her support. If she was trying to control regional politics as an end through support, then that support would not be welcomed, however as it appears that is not the case she is accepted with open arms.

Back