Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
Oh get this:

In TNP v Elu, his honor Sanctaria said:

One more post from someone not involved and I'm throwing this out.
So what do you think, Madjack comes along and goes "Hi :D "

:rofl:

I think the judges need to be careful what they ask for. I mean, with a set-up like that, someone was bound to do it.

Nice to see the Admin team is encouraging the assault on the the Court's decorum by attacking a Justice for attempting to maintain order in their courtroom. May we take this as blanket permission to post wherever we like, trolling, so long as the person opened themselves up to it first? Or do we need your permission to troll, GBM?

I demand Gaspo apologizes to Flem in the same manner than Flem apologized to Gov. I believe the words Flem himself used were "touching yet troublingly homoerotic". :P

Blue Wolf II:
I demand Gaspo apologizes to Flem in the same manner than Flem apologized to Gov. I believe the words Flem himself used were "touching yet troublingly homoerotic". :P
PLease, no. I do not find Gaspo in the slightest Homoerotic. Perhaps I am missing something?

Erm, no.

If you wanted somewhere to comment, you should have asked. I'm discussing with the other justices what we should do.

In the meantime, this thread is locked for being spammy, flamey and just generally a heap of ridiculous that I am not going to have active in this court.

And if you try re-opening it, you better have a very good reason for doing so.

Back