mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Hello Everyone.

As many of you know, my Dad passed away on the 23rd of February. This has been a devastating loss for my family and certainly something that I did not expect to have to deal with for at least another 40 years.

My family is in for a rollercoaster of a ride while we attempt to deal with this, and let the years pass for us to finally find closure from this incident.

I said to myself when I was elected that I did not wish to be a Delegate who neglected his position, or forced the region to go through the twos and thros of a recall motion, and all the drama that comes with that. I'm resigning today because I feel that my family life is at the highest priority for me right now, and that I am not in a position to dedicate the time required to this community. I don't necessarily want to resign, but I feel its the right thing to do. One can't view being Delegate of our region as something just to work on every now and then. It needs full commitment.

I feel that there has been some great achievements of my term of office. Reaching such significant levels of endorsements was certainly a highlight for me. Like all Delegacy's there has been some moments of "loldrama" and some mistakes on my part. I hope one day, that I will have the opportunity to be Delegate of this fine community again.

Nationstates is a game. But it would be nothing without it's community. I feel that the North Pacific needs an active and committed leader, who can take the region through the challenges that lie ahead.

My resignation is effective immediately. The Vice Delegate should be considered legal acting Delegate for all official purposes. I ask that the Speaker Crushing Our Enemies call immediate Special Elections to fill the office of Delegate. Blue Wolf II will become Delegate in-game at the update following my resignation from the World Assembly.

Thanks for the good times, and for the opportunity to serve this region.

Your Delegate,
McMasterdonia.

Our thoughts and, for those of us thus inclined, prayers go to you and your family Mcm.

You've been an excellent delegate and I'm happy and proud to count you among my friends.

Best wishes to you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You have done an excellent job for TNP and the next Delegate will have big shoes to fill.

You have been an incredible delegate McMasterdonia. My thoughts go to you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, McM. You've been an excellent Delegate, and I want to thank you for your service.

It takes a lot of courage to admit that you can't devote the time to this place. You've been an excellent delegate, and I sincerely hope that you will still hang around with us every now and again, even if you cannot commit to any work.

I cannot even begin to imagine what you're going through, but you've been a good delegate and an even better friend. Take care of yourself, mcmaster :)

I'm glad you have been a good, if not great, delegate.

I look forward to your return and won't allow the thought of 'goodbye' to enter my mind.

See you around.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I commend you on your professional handling of this resignation.
You have been an excellent Delegate, and am sure that you will be again some day.
TNP will make do without you for now, but there will be a large McM shaped hole.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
Thank you for being an awesome Delegate and, what's more, someone very present, friendly and responsible on the forums. It was one of the factors that made me join TNP when I had to choose a region last January.

:no:

Well, it's very sad to see you resigning and to know what happened to you and your family :(
I agree with everyone that you were great. I'm quite disturbed knowing you'll be gone soon, you are my friend after all.
I understand your motives, take care and get better, together with your family. I hope you'll return when you are ready.

I hope you and your family get through this. As someone who also lost one of their parents too soon, I know how it feels.

Be safe and come back to us when you can.

I have only just join TNP and u have already , to me, been the best leader of any region i have every seen and it upsets me to see moments like this. But i support u and in my prays tonight, i will pray to god, for him to be with during your hard times and grievance: including to give your family the strength to go through this.

When your ready to come back, mcm
Will be here :console: :console: :console: :blush: :bye: :bye: :bye:

Son of a...

I'm so sorry Mcmasterdonia. My thoughts are with you and your family. I wish you the absolute best of luck in this dark time. Thank you for everything you have done for this region.

Now your RL family needs you. There's nothing more important than that, and I know you will comfort them; if you're half as great in RL as you're in NS, everything is going to be alright.

Just don't forget about us, your NS family. I know you won't, just saying.

Thanks Delegate.

It has a been an honour and a privilege to serve as a Minister under you :)

I hope that with time the pain recedes and you are able to find some peace from the matter.

You were a terrific delegate and I feel that it is going to be incredibly difficult to find someone to fill such a mammoth void.

Hail McMasterdonia!

I look forward to working with you in your continuing capacity as Major General, a valuable asset to High Command.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I'm not leaving the region, nor will I drop off the face of the earth. Checking in every few days simply isn't enough for a delegate.

Thank you for your service to the region, and once again, my sincere condolences to you and your family in these worst of days.

It is with a heavy heart that I will shortly open nominations for the Delegate of The North Pacific. You've left the office better than you found it, and I am sure I speak for the entire Assembly when I say I am grateful that you were our delegate.

Jesus man. I had something painfully similar happen to me a few days ago, so I can sympathize with your situation. You've done a fantastic job here, and I wish you and your family the best of luck. Cheers McM.

You have been a fantastic Delegate, and I am hopeful that when your time allows it, you will be able to hold that office once again.

I feel for you, and if it helps to just pop in to the OOC and post whatever, we'll be here. :console:

[me]hugs tightly
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

You've been a fantastic Delegate. Best wishes to you and your family.

I cannot conceive of just how hard this must be. That Real Life absolutely takes precedence over this game goes without saying, of course. I support your choice and I support you.

I don't know what else to say.

Just wanted to post a follow up to see how you and your family are coping. I am truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you all.

Back