Military Sign Up!

Donal De Burca:
nation in TNP: Donal De Burca
Current WA Nation: Donal De Burca
NPA Division: Regional Guard,Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:WA and WA Security council

I, Donal De Burca request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins!

Chester Pearson:
Nation in TNP: Chester Pearson
Current WA Nation: Chester Pearson
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: UDL

I, Chester Pearson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP: New North Aqmuland
Current WA Nation: New North Aqmuland
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: TNP Regional Guard, TNP Regional Assembly, World Assembly

I, New North Aqmuland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I applied a couple weeks ago for Regional Guard, but I'd like to join the Auxiliary as well, if possible.

depeterson61:
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: TNP Regional Guard, TNP Regional Assembly, World Assembly

I, New North Aqmuland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I applied a couple weeks ago for Regional Guard, but I'd like to join the Auxiliary as well, if possible.
Approved! Welcome to the auxilary.

Gladio:
depeterson61:

Approved! Welcome to the auxilary.
Awesome, thanks.

Nation in TNP: Topzic
Current WA Nation: Topzic
NPA Division: Special Forces or The Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, Topzic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Topzic:
Nation in TNP: Topzic
Current WA Nation: Topzic
NPA Division: Special Forces or The Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, Topzic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Fire Wolf
Current WA Nation: Fire Wolf
NPA Division: Special Forces or he Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none

I, Fire Wolf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Fire Wolf:
Nation in TNP: Fire Wolf
Current WA Nation: Fire Wolf
NPA Division: Special Forces or he Regional Guard

I, Fire Wolf request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP: White Valyria
Current WA Nation: White Valyria
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, Raffaello Moretti request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

loncarek.m:
Nation in TNP: White Valyria
Current WA Nation: White Valyria

I, Raffaello Moretti request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Crimson Marsh<br />Current WA Nation: Crimson Marsh<br />NPA Division: Special Forces<br />N/A<br /><br />I, Sentinel request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

sentinel:
Nation in TNP: Crimson Marsh<br />Current WA Nation: Crimson Marsh<br />NPA Division: Special Forces<br />N/A<br /><br />I, Sentinel request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! pending a security check by the admins

Nation in TNP: Scumshire
Current WA Nation: Scumshire
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Scumshire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Scumshire:
Nation in TNP: Scumshire
Current WA Nation: Scumshire
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Scumshire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard

sentinel:
Sentinel you seem to be using a corporate IP address, login from a home IP and reapply if you wish to join the NPA

Nation in TNP: Lajikstan
Current WA Nation: Lajikstan
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The Regional Government and the World Assembly

I, Lajikstan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Lajikstan:
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The Regional Government and the World Assembly

I, Lajikstan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to the NPA, you will receive masking shortly.

Gladio:
Lajikstan:

Approved! Welcome to the NPA, you will receive masking shortly.
Thank you.

Nation in TNP: The Kingdom of Airella
Current WA Nation: The North Pacific Delegate of HMS Unicorn
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The World Assembly, The Regional Assembly

I, ilaydarocks request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Principality of Legington
Current WA Nation: Principality of Legington
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The Global Right Alliance and the New Galactic Empire

I, Principality of Legington request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Fenichi:
Nation in TNP: Principality of Legington
Current WA Nation: Principality of Legington
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The Global Right Alliance and the New Galactic Empire

I, Principality of Legington request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will receive masking shortly.

Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Airella

I, Ilaydarocks request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ilaydarocks:
Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Airella

I, Ilaydarocks request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA! You will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Sauceistan
Current WA Nation: Sauceistan
NPA Division: The Auxillary
World Assembly, Regional Assembly

I, Sauceistan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Sauceistan:
Nation in TNP: Sauceistan
Current WA Nation: Sauceistan
NPA Division: The Auxillary
World Assembly, Regional Assembly

I, Sauceistan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA! You will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Commonwealth of Swaderic
Current WA Nation: Commonwealth of Swaderic

I, The Commonwealth of Swaderic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Swaderic:
Nation in TNP: Commonwealth of Swaderic
Current WA Nation: Commonwealth of Swaderic

I, The Commonwealth of Swaderic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Regional Guard!

Nation in TNP: Empire of Polscia
Current WA Nation: Empire of Polscia

I, Empire of Polscia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Puppeteyed:
Nation in TNP: Empire of Polscia
Current WA Nation: Empire of Polscia

I, Empire of Polscia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The NPA!

Nation in TNP: Madyas
Current WA Nation: Madyas
NPA Division: Updaters
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, Madyas, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Rogue Nation of San Tiago
Current WA Nation: Rogue Nation of San Tiago
NPA division: Regional Guard

I, The Rogue Nation of San Tiago, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Leekem
Current WA Nation: Leekem
NPA Division: < I would like to reassign myself to The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The regional guard

I, Leekem request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Leekem:
Nation in TNP: Leekem
Current WA Nation: Leekem
NPA Division: < I would like to reassign myself to The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The regional guard

I, Leekem request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! Welcome to The Auxiliary

Nation in TNP: Canton Empire
Nation in WA: Canton Empire
Orginizations involved in: The World Assembly
Position: The Auxiliary or special forces. I am on during the major update 98 percent of the time,so it is up to you.

I, Canton, request to join the North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws,as well as the laws of The North Pacific during my time in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and to respect my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to thre North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
P.S. I may have to apply for citizenship. Also the best way to contact me is by telegram on NationStates. Thank you in advance.

Back