McMasterdonia's Re-election Campaign

mcmasterdonia:
Khazahkistan:
Mr. Delegate, how will you curb the recent increase in Grand-Theft of our Region's Pies if re-elected?
I for one, am a pie lover. If re-elected, I would make pies free for all to enjoy.

The people are hungry Mr Delegate!

Let them eat Pie.
McM for Delegate.

It could be suggested that a certain someone with an alias consisting entirely of vowels may have stated that they would essentially, 'be the robin hood of pies' and proceed by 'taking pies from the McNot-the-Muffin-Man', how do you respond to these alleged threats?

Oriole Electronics:
It could be suggested that a certain someone with an alias consisting entirely of vowels may have stated that they would essentially, 'be the robin hood of pies' and proceed by 'taking pies from the McNot-the-Muffin-Man', how do you respond to these alleged threats?
:duh:

McMasterdonia, how do you respond to individuals criticizing you in your weight? I here some awesome people even mangled (awesomely) your name into McFatterdonia? What is your opinion and response on this, fatso?

Thomas Insaniac:
McMasterdonia, how do you respond to individuals criticizing you in your weight? I here some awesome people even mangled (awesomely) your name into McFatterdonia? What is your opinion and response on this, fatso?
:hello:

22371285.jpg

What single part of your delegacy are you most proud of? What decision are you most ashamed of?

While I did consider running against you again in this election, I'm satisfied with my present position where I think I can do some good work for the region so you will certainly have my vote.

I do have one question however - what is aim for the NPIA?

King Durk the Awesome:
Why is JAL awesome?

I'm sorry? He's not.

Kingborough:
While I did consider running against you again in this election, I'm satisfied with my present position where I think I can do some good work for the region so you will certainly have my vote.

I do have one question however - what is aim for the NPIA?

Thank you. Sorry for being a bit vague, however the aim of the NPIA would be to ensure the protection of the North Pacific and it's allies. This would include analysing new intelligence as well as developing good sources for this information. The NPIA will serve the regions interests.

Gladio:
Best of Luck Mcmasterdonia, you have my full support.

Thank you!

flemingovia:
King Durk the Awesome:
Why is JAL awesome?
Why? Is Jal Awesome?

I think JAL doesn't understand the definition of awesome.

mcmasterdonia:
Govindia:
ALso, consider this a FOIA request: I would like to know who the cabinet member was, sir.
I will not release a private confidential discussion that details a personal case of prior harassment. I believe I've given you all the answer I will ever give.
So, are you stating on the record that you are going to discriminate against certain TNP members who are allowed in #tnp-cabinet, even when they have done nothing wrong other than just lurk and stay in the channel when they have gone AFK?

Or are you going to allow open access to all TNP citizens and rescind the ban, so long as we all behave in a mature and civil manner? I don't like your attitude towards me when I am being excluded when most of the time I'm inactive on IRC due to work and RL.

GOVINDIA, I am not approving your last post. McM has stated he has given you all of the answer he will ever give. You have asked him about it 5 times now. That is BADGERING. You must stop asking about it NOW. If you do not stop, you risk another 20% increase in your warning level. I hope I have made myself clear.

In other exciting news: Date Joined January 5, 2012

Today, I'm celebrating 1 year in The North Pacific! Or at least 1 year of Forum registration! Feel like I've been here for ever. Thanks to everyone for making the past year so great, and looking forward to the ones to follow :)

Mall:
Mall:
What single part of your delegacy are you most proud of? What decision are you most ashamed of?
This was a legitimate question >.>
My apologies, must have lost it amongst all the trolling.

Most proud of: Well that's difficult to say. In terms of in-game, I'm certainly proud that I was able to reach an endorsement level that is at it's highest since Former English Colony was last -elected- Delegate. That is a combined effort of my endotarting campaigns as well as in-game growth.
I'm pleased with how well the Cabinet has been working as a dynamic. They are a good team, and seem genuinely interested in helping each other out instead of just drama after drama that has occurred in this region before. Other than that, given that it has only been a short term, I'm proud that we have been able to keep on top of things, especially things that fell behind in the last term. On top of moderator stuff ups and the unendorsement campaigns.

Least Proud Of: One thing I'm annoyed at was failing to time and date the Sacoftomatos PM which means that we had no evidence and the charges were dropped. Other than that I regret that I didn't think to have a finalized NPIA charter ready when I announced that the Agency would be reforming. But live and learn, and all that.

Great Bights Mum:
GOVINDIA, I am not approving your last post. McM has stated he has given you all of the answer he will ever give. You have asked him about it 5 times now. That is BADGERING. You must stop asking about it NOW. If you do not stop, you risk another 20% increase in your warning level. I hope I have made myself clear.
For the record, I didn't ask multiple times, and before I posted it, I had someone else review the thread as well as my post that you saw, and that person (whom I spoke with on IRC) didn't see much of an issue with the thread, except one of Mcmaster's comments, nor my post.

So yes GBM, I did seek review first before posting it. I thought I'd make this point clear before people assume I may have posted without thinking.

mcmasterdonia:
In other exciting news: Date Joined January 5, 2012

Today, I'm celebrating 1 year in The North Pacific! Or at least 1 year of Forum registration! Feel like I've been here for ever. Thanks to everyone for making the past year so great, and looking forward to the ones to follow :)
Congratulations! :clap:

Democratic Donkeys:
Wish we could elect you delegate for life. :evil:

Question: How many push ups can you do?
Haha. That would require several radical amendments DD.

And well that's an odd question. Over a certain time period, or if I did them continuously until I couldn't do them any more? I'm not sure to be honest. Goal for the new term will be to discover that number! :P

McMasterdonia, I have a serious question for you.

Hold your applause, people.

As you rest in the position of an election while you sit in the seat of the current Delegate who people say Hail! to, you possess an enormous amount of influence. Will you use that influence in the force of elections, and do you give preference to a particular political party, candidate or slate of candidates?

Iro:
As you rest in the position of an election while you sit in the seat of the current Delegate who people say Hail! to, you possess an enormous amount of influence. Will you use that influence in the force of elections, and do you give preference to a particular political party, candidate or slate of candidates?
I am not a member of a political party and I won't endorse any political party for office. I for one, don't really like political parties and am not convinced that they bring a lot to TNP. Though that is just my opinion.

I am unlikely to be endorsing a particular candidate over another for office and will probably vote privately. I'm sure that the people will make the right decision on their own.

I have a pseudo-serious question for you. Say there are plans for a certain duo to begin to quote on quote 'trashing the place', these two persons in question are popularly referred to, among certain groups, as their initials consisting of the letters in no particular order: e, d, o, d. Should these rumors turn out to be true, how would you handle it? You'd you attempt to end it before it started even if there was no evidence of such malicious acts or would you wait until there was evidence even if it meant you could end up being too late to save the region from being, 'trashed'?

Eluvatar:
How close would the Vice Delegate have to get you in endorsements for you to get mad at them?
Well as my past experience as a Vice Delegate has shown it can be easy to accidentally two close. Ideally I would not want my Vice Delegate to get closer than 50 endorsements to me. I don't feel there is any reason to be closer than that.

can you explain why you have taken no action against an endotarting nation like newmist ?
if by any chance your nation gets ejected or deleted by mods like last time newmist can coup the region with less than 20 nations

Pasargad:
can you explain why you have taken no action against an endotarting nation like newmist ?
if by any chance your nation gets ejected or deleted by mods like last time newmist can coup the region with less than 20 nations
I took the appropriate action and discussed it with the Security Council. Several members sent Newmist telegrams, that were worded appropriately and waited for a response. Newmist had not exceeded the Vice Delegate's endorsement count, so it was not appropriate to threaten or to ban at that stage.

To say that if you go over the Vice Delegates endos of 270 (w/e) you may risk being banned is one thing. To threaten immediate banning, before that has ever happened is another.

Once the Security Council recommended it, I withdrew endorsements from NewMist to give Blue Wolf a bit of space.

For the record. If anything happened to my nation the Delegacy would go to Erastide at this time. If anyone exceeded the Vice Delegate's endorsement levels at that time, they would be banned immediately due to the nature of the situation.

mcmasterdonia:
Pasargad:
I took the appropriate action and discussed it with the Security Council. Several members sent Newmist telegrams, that were worded appropriately and waited for a response. Newmist had not exceeded the Vice Delegate's endorsement count, so it was not appropriate to threaten or to ban at that stage.

To say that if you go over the Vice Delegates endos of 270 (w/e) you may risk being banned is one thing. To threaten immediate banning, before that has ever happened is another.

Once the Security Council recommended it, I withdrew endorsements from NewMist to give Blue Wolf a bit of space.

For the record. If anything happened to my nation the Delegacy would go to Erastide at this time. If anyone exceeded the Vice Delegate's endorsement levels at that time, they would be banned immediately due to the nature of the situation.
To say that if you go over the Vice Delegates endos of 270 (w/e) you may risk being banned is one thing. To threaten immediate banning, before that has ever happened is another
i recommend that you refresh your memory and check the Tg i sent to newmist i stated that he may ejection from TNP never said that he will be banned and i did send you a TG recommending his ejection if he continues to endotart but you choose not to even reply to my TG.

Mr Delegate, two questions:

1. Why should I vote for you vs. the other candidates?

2. Why hasn't the WA archive been completely accessible to the public ? There are some other WA threads that are archived that haven't been publicly available for some reason. Why is that?

mcmasterdonia:
Actually, you recommended to me that he be immediately ejected before he gained too much influence.
To threaten immediate banning, before that has ever happened is another

my recommendation was to you i did not threaten newmist with immediate banning you are contradicting yourself.

Back